Community blog post
As my friends keep reminding me, as I have recently turned 25 I am now closer to 30 than I am 20! Quite frankly, this kind of scares me as time seems to have gone so fast since I was 16 and seems to go quicker each year. As such, I felt the need to make a list of things I’d like to do before I turn 30. Hopefully I can achieve quite a few of these, so even if the time goes quickly, I’ll feel like I’ve achieved a lot with it!
- Go on holiday to Cornwall (I used to go there every year, but I haven’t been for 11 years this year!)
- Go on holiday to Wales where Dave and I went for our honeymoon
- Go to France for the day
- Go to France for a holiday
- Go wine tasting
- Go to the beach and make sandcastles with Autumn
- Have a go at making cheese
- Win a blogging award
- Complete my degree with the Open University
- Possibly expand our family(!)
- Go ‘up North’ (I’ve never been further north than Norfolk!)
- Own something designer
- Master winged eyeliner
- Do 5 fundraising things for charity
- Go for a woodland walk with Autumn, stepping on crunchy leave and collecting some of them to make a picture with
- Go to the zoo with Autumn
- Decorate the living room
- Move house
- Go off-roading
- Learn to crochet
- Have the toned tummy I’ve always wanted for once in my life!
- Take Autumn to the cinema for the first time
- Play in the snow and make a snowman with Autumn
- Teach Autumn how to ride a bike
- Teach Autumn how to write her name
- Bake cookies and fairy cakes with Autumn
- Go to Harry Potter world again
- Go to Peppa Pig land with Autumn
- Go back to Chinatown in London
- Get clear skin!
What would you like to do/wish you had done before turning 30?