- My name is actually Charlie. Not short for Charlotte, Charlene or Charmander. Just plain old Charlie.
- I was born on Tuesday 12th of May 1992 in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- I am literally the fussiest eater you could possibly imagine. I can’t go out for meals, if we get takeaway it’s always chips. I basically live off baked beans, cereal and yogurts and yes it is awful and boring but I cannot bring myself to put new foods in my mouth.
- I have an awful tattoo on my hip bone/lower stomach of a butterfly and flowers. I had it done when I was 17 and it repulses me.
- I have had laser removal on said tattoo but I still need a lot more sessions.
- I have had my nose, ears twice, tongue, bellybutton, rook and snug pierced but currently only wear a tongue bar, all the rest I took out but I will eventually get them re-done because I miss them.
- I hate fizzy drinks while they’re still fizzy, I’ll purposely shake them up so they go flat and I know I’m not the only one!
- I’ve had quite a few varied jobs but my favourite was actually working nights at ASDA. I had such amazing colleagues who made it fun, my manager was awesome and I didn’t have time to spend my money because I’d sleep in the day, so I was pretty flush back then!
- I have had red hair for 5 years now, I did go bright pink for a few months but I missed my red so I had it changed back. It is high maintenance and it’s very messy but I just wouldn’t feel like me without it.
- I will always choose to have a bath rather than a shower. Mermaid life.
- I have a Goddaughter called Emily and a niece called Paisley.
- I have never been abroad. I don’t even have a passport.
- When I was younger I was obsessed with frogs and toads. I would bring them in the house and take them to my bedroom and my dad would go mad!
- I have 2 furbabies, Chizzy and Lola, and I literally love them like I birthed them. They will always be my kittens no matter how old they get and they are going to live forever.
- I’ve only ever broken one bone in my body. It was my little toe and it was so awkward and painful I honestly would have preferred to break my arm.
- I met Adam when I was working in a pub he played pool at. He found me on Facebook, talked the talk and the rest is history.
- The first time I went to Adams house he threw an egg and said catch. I didn’t and it smashed on the floor. It’s funny now but at the time I was dying inside.
- The first time I ever had a panic attack I was in ASDA. I couldn’t see out of my left eye, I went all numb and dizzy and I literally thought I was having a stroke, we got home and called 111 and they sent a paramedic out. That’s when I first found out I had anxiety issues.
- I have already found my dream house and my goal in life is to buy it. It’s in Siddington, Cirencester and is around £250K.
- I have tinnitus and it drives me insane.
- Unless I have to go out somewhere, I’ll always be in pyjamas.
- I don’t like coffee.
- I don’t think I will ever learn to drive (anxiety).
- My favourite colour is white.
- I’m always complaining that I’m cold but I don’t manage my temperature very well and if I get too hot it makes me rage.
- I still can’t watch The Lion King without crying when Mufasa dies.
- I love sloths.
- When I was younger I used to think I was Matilda because we looked alike, I’d stare at things for ages trying to make them move with my eyes. It never worked.
- I also used to think Tots TV was based on my family. No idea why.
- Most of the time I like to be in complete silence.
- I love strawberry flavoured things but hate strawberries, and I love bananas but hate banana flavoured things.
- When I put jeans/bottoms on I have to tap my right foot on the floor three times.
- My favourite scent is Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb.
- There is always a tin of Vaseline in my back pocket or handbag. Always.
- I wear Adams clothes far too much.
- I’m scared of aeroplanes and helicopters.
- I will always choose to shop online rather than physically shopping. I get to anxious and hot and I just end up stressed and not able to think straight.
- I love blue WKD.
- I hate wires, I wish everything was wireless. They’re just annoying and ugly.
- I genuinely think my postlady hates me because of all the parcels I get.
- I always feed the cats before I feed myself.
- When me and Adam decide to have children, I really hope we have a boy first.
- I didn’t enjoy secondary school at all, I hated going so my attendance was awful, but I still got fairly good grades.
- My favourite TV series of all time is American Horror Story.
- I don’t like Nutella.
- I’m not scared of dying but I am terrified of my loved ones dying before me.
- I always have my Weetabix hot.
- I love singing, even though I am awful.
- I have about 90 nail polishes but rarely use them because my nails chip and break so easily and it just makes me angry.
- I’m actually really boring! It was so hard to think of 50 things!
So there we have it. A big thank you if you read all the way through! See you in my next post!
Embed the latest assignments badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://bloggersrequired.com/latest-blogging-assignments/"title="Latest blogging assignments"><img src="https://bloggersrequired.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Bloggers-Required-Assignments-Badge-2018.png" alt="Latest blogging assignments" style=”border:none;" /></a></div>Partners
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected]
Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway/request or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway/request or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.
Important updates to Bloggers Required policies
Thank you for being a part of the Bloggers Required community.
The Bloggers Required Team