Welcome to the second edition of #Adventurecalling, the outdoor-themed linky hosted by myself and David at pottyadventures.com. We were overwhelmed by the response to our first linky two weeks ago, it was a real pleasure to read so many amazing outdoor posts.
This is the place to share any outdoor-related posts with like-minded individuals. So, whether it’s camping trips or days out, family-friendly adventures or adult only escapes, hikes up mountains or walks around the local park; we want to read about your adventures, tips and reviews.
Running bi-weekly, alternating between the two host sites, we’ve also teamed up with outdoor brand Mac in a Sac to offer you the chance of winning a great outdoor prize. Every fourth linky myself and David will get together to select our favourite post from that period, with the winner receiving their very own Mac in a Sac! You’ll even be able to choose the colour!
There were so many great posts last time, it was hard for us to pick a favourite! However, I’m a sucker for anything camping related, so Camping: Eight reasons why every family needs to go from Intrepid Bebe gets my vote.
David’s favourite post was Into The Wilderness- Our Bushcraft Adventure from What Luke did next.
We will share both of these fab posts on our Facebook pages and they will also be put forward to be in with a chance of winning a great prize from Mac in a Sac.
Our rules are very simple:
1. Add our #adventurecalling badge to each post that you link up using the code below.
2. You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
3. Comment on each of the hosts’ posts and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #adventurecalling when you comment.
4. If you tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #adventurecalling both myself and David will retweet with pleasure.
5. We’d love you to follow both Potty Adventures and The Helpful Hiker on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.