Welcome back to another installment of #AdventureCalling, the outdoor themed linky that I co host with David from Potty Adventures. As much as I love the winter, it does feel like it’s been grey for ever. I’m more than ready for some sun, not least because I’m craving some camping time! Hopefully, you’ve all still managed to spend plenty of time outdoors lately.
If you haven’t joined us before, this is the linky where you can share all of your outdoor posts. We don’t mind if they’re old or new, big adventures, gear reviews or family friendly mini adventures. As long as the action takes place outside, we’re happy.
Each week me and David choose our favourite posts from the previous linky, to share on our social media. Last time David loved Gareth’s Peak District walk, while I’ve gone for these simple ideas for entertaining toddlers in your garden from The Outdoor Dad. We’ll be sharing these posts on our Facebook pages this week, so hopefully more people will get to enjoy them.
We don’t have many rules, but there are just a few. If you’re not sure of anything, please just ask, we’re a friendly bunch!
- Add our #adventurecalling badge to each post that you link up using the code in the sidebar or the code below.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
- Comment on each of the hosts’ posts and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #adventurecalling when you comment. Me and David will comment on every post.
- If you tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #adventurecalling both myself and David will retweet with pleasure.
- We’d love you to follow both Potty Adventures and The Helpful Hiker on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
So, grab the linky badge and lets get inspiring people! If you’re not sure how to attach it just give me a shout and I’ll point you in the right direction.
<div align="center"><a href="http://thehelpfulhiker.com" rel="nofollow" title="The Helpful Hiker" target="_blank"><img src="http://thehelpfulhiker.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/linkybadge.png" alt="The Helpful Hiker" style="border: none;" /></a></div>