Welcome back to another week of #AdventureCalling. I absolutely loved reading everyone’s contributions last week. There was a great mix of winter and spring themed posts, perfectly mirroring the weather we’ve been having lately. It was also brilliant to see some new faces as well as lots of our old friends.
Each week me and co host David from Pottyadventures.com choose our favourite posts to share on our social media and hopefully get a few more people enjoying some fabulous outdoor writing. It’s always a tough job, but last time David loved Snow Holing in the Caringorms from Kids of the Wild, while I just couldn’t resist the rugged Irish charm of Four Acorns’ Hiking the Slieve League cliffs.
If it’s your first time here, or if you’re an old hand, you’re very welcome to join us spread some outdoor inspiration. This is the place to share any outdoor post, we don’t mind if it’s old or new, a grand adventure or a walk in the park.
We don’t have many rules, but there are just a few. If you’re not sure of anything, please just ask, we’re a friendly bunch!
- Add our #adventurecalling badge to each post that you link up using the code in the sidebar or the code below.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
- Comment on each of the hosts’ posts and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #adventurecalling when you comment. Me and David will comment on every post.
- If you tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #adventurecalling both myself and David will retweet with pleasure.
- We’d love you to follow both Potty Adventures and The Helpful Hiker on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
So, grab the linky badge and lets get inspiring people! If you’re not sure how to attach it just give me a shout and I’ll point you in the right direction.
<div align="center"><a href="http://thehelpfulhiker.com" rel="nofollow" title="The Helpful Hiker" target="_blank"><img src="http://thehelpfulhiker.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/linkybadge.png" alt="The Helpful Hiker" style="border: none;" /></a></div>