First of all an apology: this week has been crazy and so I’m a little behind with commenting and sharing from last time. I will get round to it, but after months and months of nothing happening, we suddenly find ourselves moving house this week! Exciting times, but oh so busy.
If you haven’t joined us before, or if you’re an old hand, welcome to #AdventureCalling, the outdoor linky that I co-host with David from Potty Adventures. This is the place to share any outdoor post, we don’t mind if it’s old or new, a grand adventure or a walk in the park.
Each week me and David choose our favourite posts to share on our social media and hopefully get a few more people enjoying some fabulous outdoor writing. It’s always a tough job, but last time David loved Top Tips for Healthy Outdoor Activities from Gareth Mate, while I really enjoyed Childhood Memories, the Donkey’s of Westward Ho! from The Next Best Thing to Mummy.
We don’t have many rules, but there are just a few. If you’re not sure of anything, please just ask, we’re a friendly bunch!
- Add our #adventurecalling badge to each post that you link up using the code in the sidebar or the code below.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
- Comment on each of the hosts’ posts and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #adventurecalling when you comment. Me and David will comment on every post.
- If you tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #adventurecalling both myself and David will retweet with pleasure.
- We’d love you to follow both Potty Adventures and The Helpful Hiker on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
So, grab the linky badge and lets get inspiring people! If you’re not sure how to attach it just give me a shout and I’ll point you in the right direction.
<div align="center"><a href="http://thehelpfulhiker.com" rel="nofollow" title="The Helpful Hiker" target="_blank"><img src="http://thehelpfulhiker.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/linkybadge.png" alt="The Helpful Hiker" style="border: none;" /></a></div>