Community blog post
Welcome back to #AdventureCalling, the outdoor linky that I co-host with David from Potty Adventures. How is everyone enjoying the lovely sunny weather? I’m not going to lie, it’s a little cooler today and I’m very grateful for that-my poor swollen feet can’t take much more! Hopefully, once baby is here (2 weeks ish to go!) I will be less grumpy and a little more appreciative.
Since the last #AdventureCalling, we’ve enjoyed Timber Festival, a few local waddles walks and plenty of ice cream. Hopefully you’ve all been getting outside and having fun as well. Last time we had so many fab and inspiring posts that it was really difficult to pick our favorites. David loved this brilliant Rip Tide Survival Guide by Kids of the Wild, while I really enjoyed reading Walking in the Serra de Tramuntana of Mallorca by Mum’s Gone To… I try not to wish our lives away, but I can’t wait until we can head out on some walking holidays again.
So back to this week. If you haven’t joined us before, or if you’re an old hand, this is the place to link up your outdoor posts. We don’t care if they’re old or new, grand adventures or trips to the local park. As long as you’re outside, anything goes.
We don’t have many rules, but here’s a few to help everything run smoothly.
- Add our #adventurecalling badge to each post that you link up using the code below.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
- Comment on each of the hosts’ posts and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #adventurecalling when you comment.
- Tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #adventurecalling both myself and David will retweet with pleasure.
- We’d love you to follow both Potty Adventures and The Helpful Hiker on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
So, grab the linky badge using the code below and lets get inspiring people. If you’re not sure how to attach it, or have any other questions, just give me a shout and I’ll point you in the right direction.