Community blog post
Welcome back to #AdventureCalling, the outdoor linky that I co-host with David from Potty Adventures. I hope you haven’t missed us after our little summer break. To be honest, I had no intention of stopping over the summer, however life had other ideas! Baby Ollie arrived on the 9th August, however on the 8th our converted cellar (which doubles as our home office) was flooded by Anglia Water and to top it all, the week after all that me and baby ended up back in hospital for a couple of days. Luckily it was nothing too serious, he just decided that he liked sleeping so much he couldn’t be bothered to feed and got a bit dehydrated. We’re all fine now, and have just about found our rhythm.
Hopefully, everyone has had lots of outdoor adventures over the summer and we can’t wait to read all about them! Last time we had so many fab and inspiring posts that it was really difficult to pick our favorites. David loved Wild Intrigue- a chance to be rewilded by Adventure Brown, while I really enjoyed reading Beacon Fell – Shortcut to Mushrooms by Exploring the Landscape purely because of the grins in every photo!
If you haven’t joined us before, or if you’re an old hand, this is the place to link up your outdoor posts. We don’t care if they’re old or new, grand adventures or trips to the local park. As long as you’re outside, anything goes.
We don’t have many rules, but here’s a few to help everything run smoothly.
- Add our #adventurecalling badge to each post that you link up using the code below.
- Comment on each of the hosts’ posts and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #adventurecalling when you comment.
- Tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #adventurecalling both myself and David will retweet with pleasure.
- We’d love you to follow both Potty Adventures and The Helpful Hiker on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!