Community blog post
Welcome back to #AdventureCalling, the outdoor linky that I co-host with David from Potty Adventures. I hope that everyone has managed to enjoy some outdoor adventures, we’ve had some gorgeous Autumn sunshine recently so I hope you’ve been as lucky. I did get a bit behind with my commenting, but I should have caught up now. I keep promising I’ll be better organised, but the truth is I’m just not an organised person, and throwing another kid into the mix hasn’t helped!
If you haven’t joined us before, or if you’re an old hand, this is the place to link up your outdoor posts. We don’t care if they’re old or new, grand adventures or trips to the local park. As long as you’re outside, anything goes. Every week, as well as reading and commenting on every post, myself and David will choose a favourite post each to share on our Facebook pages. Our readers and followers love discovering new outdoor inspiration, just as much as we do. Consequently, it’s a great way to reach new people and gain new readers. David’s favourite post was Walking Snowdon from Flip Flop or Wellies from our last link up, while I loved The Smaller Explorer’s Geocaching for Kids.
We don’t have many rules, but here’s a few to help everything run smoothly. Please remember to pop back and comment on other posts, it’s what makes this such a friendly and supportive community.
- Add our #adventurecalling badge to each post that you link up using the code below.
- Comment on each of the hosts’ posts and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #adventurecalling when you comment.
- Tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #adventurecalling both myself and David will retweet with pleasure.
- We’d love you to follow both Potty Adventures and The Helpful Hiker on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!