Welcome back to another week of #AdventureCalling, the bi-weekly linky for all your outdoor themed posts, hosted alternately by myself and David at pottyadventures.com.
This is the place to share any outdoor-related posts with like-minded individuals. So, whether it’s camping trips or days out, family-friendly adventures or adult only escapes, hikes up mountains or walks around the local park; we want to read about your adventures, tips and reviews.
Every week, David and myself each choose a favourite post and, as well as a mention, we also share on our facebook pages to give you as much coverage as possible. As if that isn’t exciting enough, we have also teamed up with the fab Mac in a Sac to offer our featured post winners a chance to win a prize. Every 4 linkies, we put the 8 weekly winners in the draw to be in with a chance of winning.
Once again it was a tough decision, but my favourite post from last time was this insider’s guide to Giant’s Causeway by Daisy the Bus
while David plumped for Cave Dale-Where Dragons Dwell from Exploring the Landscape.
I hope that everyone has been able to get outdoors and have some fun recently. The weather is meant to improving so there’s no excuses! This week I am linking up my post about mine and Finn’s Forest School Taster Session. We had so much fun, and even after just a couple of hours, we both got so much benefit from it. I can’t wait to read what outdoor adventures you’ve all been up to.
Also, I have started an #AdventureCalling pinterest board. If anyone would like to join, please let me know in the comments below. It would be really great if we could make it a brilliant resource, full of inspiring ideas to help people get outside more and have some fun.
Our rules are very simple:
1. Add our #adventurecalling badge to each post that you link up using the code below.
2. You can link up a maximum of two posts and they can be old or new, we don’t mind!
3. Comment on each of the hosts’ posts and a minimum of two other posts (of your choice) using the hashtag #adventurecalling when you comment.
4. If you tweet us the post that you’ve linked up using #adventurecalling both myself and David will retweet with pleasure.
5. We’d love you to follow both Potty Adventures and The Helpful Hiker on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
<div align="center"><a href="http://thehelpfulhiker.com" rel="nofollow" title="The Helpful Hiker" target="_blank"><img src="http://thehelpfulhiker.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/linkybadge.png" alt="The Helpful Hiker" style="border: none;" /></a></div>