Berry almond butter oat porridge (gluten, dairy and sugar free)
Serves: 1 Prep Time: Cooking Time:
- Half cup rolled gluten free oats
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 200 mls almond milk / water or any of your favourite plant based milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Half cup blue and raspberries
- 1 banana
Put oats , half the sugar and vanilla into a pot.
Add milk and stir to combine. Heat over low – medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
Be sure to stir the oats several times while cooking to avoid sticking to the bottom.
You’ll know the oatmeal is done when all the liquid is absorbed and the oats are thick and fluffy.
Put oats into a bowl and serve with almond butter, the rest of the coconut sugar and top with berries and banana.
One of my favourite porridge’s when I am in need of a creamy warm breakfast.
Its absolutely delicious! Check out the recipe…