Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
We need British bloggers to help get the conversation flowing about Relay42 – a cutting edge Data Management Platform (DMP) in the Netherlands, which has recently launched in the UK. The Relay42 DMP brings together data from every best-of-breed customer channel, plugging into all software – from social to CRM – quickly and seamlessly. This means businesses can remain future-proof and avoid the one-fits-all Marketing Cloud solutions which have become restrictive and endemic to many industries.
What is the blogging assignment?
We will be picking a smart marketer with a fascination with tech, to introduce our product to big businesses in the UK.
Some suggestions for the article sentiments and subheaders:
– A concern for the restrictive nature of customer marketing, in terms of individual channel-vision and an inability to measure the full customer journey and behaviour
– An overview of what is generally needed to change this marketing landscape: an overhaul of company mindsets to ‘omni-channel’, an ability to embrace and explore emerging customer touch points (e.g. Smart Watch), and a desire to employ experimental marketing techniques using big data
– How the right DMP can transform the way businesses operate: flexibility – it can plug into any platform, old or new; agility – it can do it quickly; freedom – a DMP should be future-proof and in constant development, looking for the next new technology access points for customer, and anticipating relevant changes.
– A minimum of two nofollow links to the Relay42 website.
What type of blogs are you looking for?
– Blogger profile: a smart UK marketer with a passion for innovation and some understanding of tech
– Style: a balance of anecdotal humour and metaphors used to illustrate big marketing concepts and the value of big data. The writing should be punchy, concise, and witty. Any imagery should be clear and full of character
– Target audience: we’re trying to raise awareness among Senior Marketers, eCommerce Managers (or) CTOs in the UK. Please pick your persona depending on your preferred focus
– Blog reach: as such, please submit your blog post ideas for this assignment with details of your blog demographic, location, weekly unique visitors and social media reach.
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
See below – How else might you compensate the blogger
How else might you compensate the blogger?
The winner will receive an Apple Smart Watch or Sit-Stand Work Station – Ergotron WorkFit-C.
Get in touch for further compensation details.
When would the blogger need to complete and publish the blogging assignment by?
1-2 weeks after receiving the product/item to review or email agreement to proceeded.
Assignment close date:
31st Dec 2015
[countdown id=”567012c0682c3″ expiryUrl=”” expiryText=”” format=”dHMS” alwaysExpire=”false” compact=”false” tickInterval=”1″ title_icon=”” bg_color=”#f6f7f6″ counter_image=”” counter_color=”#444444″ label_color=”#444444″ until=”12,31,2015,23,45″ labels=”Years,Months,Weeks,Days,Hours,Minutes,Seconds” labels1=”Year,Month,Week,Day,Hour,Minute,Second” compactLabels=”y,m,w,d” counter=”until” onExpiry=”” onTick=””]
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected]Blogging assignments/giveaways Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway/request or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway/request or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.