Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
Here at treaclemoon, we believe that true beauty comes from the heart – and furthermore, is something that can only shine to its very brightest potential when we have the confidence to be ourselves.
With so many awful stories about how social media – for all its virtues – is adding pressure to the lives of young people, in particular, we wanted to try to do something that, even in its own small way, could help to make a difference and also support the great work of our charity partner, BulliesOut in this area. (see www.bulliesout.com for more information about this UK charity).
We believe that it’s the diverse and glorious melting-pot of entirely unique individuals and personalities, that makes this big old world go round. And that’s the simple philosophy that drives the #BeYou project. The #BeYou project is an idea that we hope you will become involved with as a social media influencer, to inspire those around you to feel that it’s wonderful to just #BeYou, and to raise awareness about – and ultimately funds for – the amazing work of BulliesOut.
What is the blogging assignment?
There are a variety of ways in which you can get involved:
1. Write a blog post or film a YouTube video about the project and why you feel it’s important to #BeYou. We can also put you in touch with BulliesOut if you would like to talk about their work in more detail. Feel free to use our content – and that which you can find on the BulliesOut website, to inform your own. This is not a commercial endeavour for treaclemoon so there is no pressure to mention our products or brand if you do not wish to. All we ask is that you use the #BeYou hashtag and send us a link. If you would like to share the video we’ve made about #BeYou please see the ‘Notes to Editors’ section at the bottom for the embed link.
And / Or…
2. Help to raise money for our partner charity, BulliesOut, by Promoting our #BeYou merchandise (starting from just £1) – all profits from the sale of which will all be donated to support the fantastic work of BulliesOut. If you have a social audience of over 5,000 followers, we will send you complimentary merchandise for you to feature pics of on your channel/s – and you can also let your followers know that any pictures of #BeYou merchandise that users post online, tagging us at @treaclemoon_UK and using the hashtag #BeYou, will automatically be entered in our fortnightly draw to win treaclemoon goodies.
And / Or…
3. If the style and format of your blog and/or channels doesn’t quite fit with the suggestions above, how about taking part in our on-going #BeYou social initiatives to simply help us to get the conversation going and, in turn, promote them to your followers so they may get involved, too?
… Simply tweet (don’t forget to tag us at @treaclemoon_UK) or post on our Facebook page, an inspiring quote about the joy of being yourself, using the hashtag #BeYou (you – and any of your users that take part – will also be automatically entered into our fortnightly draw)
… Instagram a picture of whatever you choose that you feel celebrates something that goes into making you, you! Whether it’s your quirky sense of style, you with your crazy friends, a weird hobby or your mad ‘bed hair’. Don’t forget to tag us @treaclemoon_UK and use the hashtag #BeYou (you – and any of your users that take part – will also be automatically entered into our fortnightly draw)
… Tweet or Instagram a picture of you wearing a piece of our #BeYou merchandise, available from the #BeYou Project Shop from £1 (you – and any of your users that take part – will also be automatically entered into our fortnightly draw)
What type of blogs are you looking for?
… Basically, anyone who can relate the importance of feeling secure enough to ‘just be you’ to their content and is happy to support the initiative with content.
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
See below – How else might you compensate the blogger
How else might you compensate the blogger?
As this is a charity initiative, there is no budget allocated for fees. Benefits of being involved include:
– Access to content about bullying and access to experts at BulliesOut
– For those with follower stats of over 5,000, complimentary #BeYou merchandise is available for promotion and reader giveaways
– Reader giveaways including #BeYou merchandise and treaclemoon products can be discussed and will be considered
– All participants (bloggers or their followers) taking part, tagging @treaclemoon_UK and using the hashtag #BeYou will be automatically entered into a fortnightly draw to win treaclemoon products
– Ideas will be considered, so if you have a thought about something that would make the #BeYou Project fit perfectly with your channels and audience, please get in touch to let us know.
When would the blogger need to complete and publish the blogging assignment by?
3-4 weeks after receiving the product/item to review or email agreement to proceeded.
Assignment close date:
29th Oct 2015
[countdown id=”560b957a31a94″ expiryUrl=”” expiryText=”” format=”dHMS” alwaysExpire=”false” compact=”false” tickInterval=”1″ title_icon=”” bg_color=”#f6f7f6″ counter_image=”” counter_color=”#444444″ label_color=”#444444″ until=”10,29,2015,23,45″ labels=”Years,Months,Weeks,Days,Hours,Minutes,Seconds” labels1=”Year,Month,Week,Day,Hour,Minute,Second” compactLabels=”y,m,w,d” counter=”until” onExpiry=”” onTick=””]
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.
Partners If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at email@example.com
Blogging assignments Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business named in this blogging assignment, and is not responsible for the assignment contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to this blogging assignment UK – US.