Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
Fisherton Press is a small independent publishing company publishing books for children that adults also like reading. We are promoting five books in early 2016.
What is the blogging assignment?
We are looking for bloggers to review the following books. We will send them out in late December and ask that you post a review on your blog during the month of February 2016. We will send you one book, and if you run a giveaway of a copy of the book on your site then we will also send a copy to the winner when you provide us with their name and address (UK only). We ask that you post links to your review across social media (Twitter, Facebook and anywhere else appropriate) and also to the giveaway where possible.
The five books are as follows (please say in your response which you would like to review).
1) Pop! A history of pop music for pre schoolers. Looking for parenting and music bloggers for this one – it’s the perfect present for the children of music nerds or kids with dads (or mums) in bands.
2) Park Life. This lovely book is set in Rockwell Park in Brixton so I am particularly looking for London bloggers for this one or anyone with a connection to that area though also open to general book and parenting bloggers.
3) A Lovely Day for a Walk. An animal rhyming story set to music, this lovely book features beautiful illustrations of the Welsh countryside so any Welsh bloggers are particularly wanted here though also general book and parenting bloggers.
4) The perfect cup of tea – this book was launched this year and we are now looking to promote it further. Based on George Orwell’s essay about making the perfect cup of tea, this book looks at the British obsession with tea from a pre schooler’s perspective.
5) The Class – lovely rhyming and alphabet book perfect for children starting school or in reception. Interested particularly in education bloggers or parenting bloggers with children at this stage.
What type of blogs are you looking for?
As described above, looking for parenting and children’s book bloggers including those with a special interest in music, tea, Wales, South London and education or with kids about to start school.
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
Getting to keep the product
How else might you compensate the blogger?
Copy of book to keep, book prize for giveaway, publicity for blog through Fisherton Press’s social media accounts.
When would the blogger need to complete and publish the blogging assignment by?
Other – Please get in contact for more details.
Assignment close date:
24th Dec 2015
[countdown id=”56547338ba879″ expiryUrl=”” expiryText=”” format=”dHMS” alwaysExpire=”false” compact=”false” tickInterval=”1″ title_icon=”” bg_color=”#f6f7f6″ counter_image=”” counter_color=”#444444″ label_color=”#444444″ until=”12,24,2015,23,45″ labels=”Years,Months,Weeks,Days,Hours,Minutes,Seconds” labels1=”Year,Month,Week,Day,Hour,Minute,Second” compactLabels=”y,m,w,d” counter=”until” onExpiry=”” onTick=””]
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.
Partners If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blogging assignments Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business named in this blogging assignment, and is not responsible for the assignment contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to this blogging assignment UK – US.
Receive EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments via our weekly email newsletter
Join over 15,500 bloggers and subscribe to our mailing list to receive NEW and EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments and news.
Thank you for subscribing. Your weekly email blogging assignment email will be delivered every Monday.
Something went wrong.