Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
Clever Tykes is a series of three storybooks introducing children ages 6-9 to positive, enterprising role models to help them develop resourceful and creative behaviour.
In January 2017, every primary school in the United Kingdom was gifted a set of the Clever Tykes books as part of a partnership with Lloyds Banking Group. Primary schools also have access to free online resources that accompany the series.
The Clever Tykes characters are Walk-it Willow, Code-it Cody and Change-it Cho. Each character realises that there is something they are especially good at or passionate about, and they set about making this into their own venture. The stories incorporate the target literacy and numeracy skills for the specific age range and the entrepreneurial messages are subtle whilst important characteristics such as innovation, independence, goal-setting; hard work and resourcefulness are promoted.
More information can be found at www.clevertykes.com.
What is the blogging assignment?
We are seeking independent reviews of our storybooks to help generate awareness of the Clever Tykes series and the accompanying online resources that UK primary schools now have available to them.
Your blog could include:
– an in-depth review of one or more of the individual stories
– feedback and quotes from the reader on what they thought of the story
– thoughts and comments on the importance of enterprise education
– ideas on how parents and/or teachers can use the books to their best effect
– comments on the impact of the books on the reader (did you notice a change in their behaviour, or the questions they asked?)
– comments on the ideas we share on the Clever Tykes website, about creating a generation of resourceful, creative and positive individuals.
What type of blogs are you looking for?
We are looking for bloggers in the parenting or education sectors. Ideally, bloggers have a child aged 6-9 or are a primary school teacher.
We are looking for bloggers with:
– authoritative websites (page rank, trust flow, page authority)
– good engagement with the blogs written (well-commented and shared online)
– strong social media presence (high levels of engagement, not just follower numbers)
– respect and influence in their field
Extra credit is given for blogs that aren’t primarily product review sites. We want to be represented by exciting, influential and knowledgeable bloggers who clearly know about children’s reading and/or these areas of education.
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
Getting to keep the product
How else might you compensate the blogger?
In return for your blog, you can keep the product and we will publicise your review on our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Bloggers may also use the set they receive as a giveaway prize.
When would the blogger need to complete and publish the blogging assignment by?
2-3 weeks after receiving the product/item to review or email agreement to proceeded.
Assignment close date:
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected]
Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway/request or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway/request or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.
Important updates to Bloggers Required policies
Thank you for being a part of the Bloggers Required community.
The Bloggers Required Team