Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
How about a reality TV show where the prize for the winner is sometimes just their freedom, or even their own life? Where the stars pass no audition, and there’s no producer they have to impress. Their own lives are impressive enough.
From a human cyborg, to a transgender filmmaker, to an actress with dwarfism, to the king of the slums – the stars are sometimes playing for their lives. This is no fantasy game show. This is the reality TV revolution, in no longer than 99 seconds.
Scott Cohen, Co-Founder of the world’s biggest digital film/music distribution company The Orchard, and Liviu Babitz, former COO of an innovative human rights charity, founded Younivis together because they decided that they – we, the 99%, all of us – need to get closer to what’s real. To look at how people are really living. To see what people are going through right NOW. To join a revolution of the real.
This short trailer can give you an idea of what we’re all about: http://ow.ly/KzX3E
Younivis is the YouTube network for the 99% – putting the real back into reality TV. We publish new “micro-reality” videos every day, each one no longer than 99 seconds. Each one taking you directly into the homes and hearts of people from all over the world.
What is the blogging assignment?
We’re looking for influential Extreme Personalities / Reality TV / Media bloggers from around the world, to review and/or promote the Younivis YouTube network as whole – or review/promote a particular individual’s channel (or multiple channels) on the network. The list of channels is:
– Neil Harbisson (colourblind cyborg artist, with antenna implanted in his head which allows him to “hear” colours, New York/Catalonia): www.youtube.com/c/YounivisNeilHarbisson
– Benton Sorensen (transgender film student, Canada): www.youtube.com/c/YounivisBentonSorensen
– Bat-El Papura (actress with dwarfism, Israel): www.youtube.com/c/YounivisBatElPapura
– Sanna Arman (South Sudanese spoken word artist, Kenya/UK): www.youtube.com/c/YounivisSannaArman
– Tamer Nafar (first ever Palestinian rapper, activist, living in Israel): https://www.youtube.com/c/YounivisTamerNafar0
– Elma Serdarevic (animal rights activist & abuse survivor, Bosnia): www.youtube.com/c/YounivisElmaSerdarevic
– Jacob Ngarivhume (leader of an opposition political party, Zimbabwe): www.youtube.com/c/YounivisJacobNgarivhume
– Rowbow (activist/campaigner for youth & in the slums of Kenya): www.youtube.com/c/YounivisRowbow
– Trinh Hoi (human rights activist & lawyer in exile, Vietnam/Australia): www.youtube.com/c/YounivisHoiTrinh
What type of blogs are you looking for?
We are looking for influential blogs in the following interest areas:
– Reality TV / TV
– YouTube / Vlogging
– Media / New Media
– Citizen Journalism
– Social Issues / Human Rights / Activism
– Film & Video
– Online / Internet
– Business / Start-ups
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
How else might you compensate the blogger?
For positive reviews: Ongoing promotion to / collaboration with our growing network of YouTube channels, Facebook, Twitter, website, etc – including a link to the blog post/blog and including the blogger’s name/social media handles.
When would you like bloggers to complete and publish your blogging assignment by?
1-2 weeks after receiving the product/item to review or email agreement to proceeded.
Assignment close date:
25 April 2015
[countdown id=”551427284fe53″ expiryUrl=”” expiryText=”” format=”dHMS” alwaysExpire=”false” compact=”false” tickInterval=”1″ title_icon=”” bg_color=”#f6f7f6″ counter_image=”” counter_color=”#444444″ label_color=”#444444″ until=”04,25,2015,23,45″ labels=”Years,Months,Weeks,Days,Hours,Minutes,Seconds” labels1=”Year,Month,Week,Day,Hour,Minute,Second” compactLabels=”y,m,w,d” counter=”until” onExpiry=”” onTick=””]
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
Partners If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at email@example.com
Blogging assignments Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business named in this blogging assignment, and is not responsible for the assignment contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to this blogging assignment UK – US.
Receive EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments via our weekly email newsletter
Join over 15,500 bloggers and subscribe to our mailing list to receive NEW and EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments and news.
Thank you for subscribing. Your weekly email blogging assignment email will be delivered every Monday.
Something went wrong.