Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
CamRate is a mobile rating app with full web support.
We all have useful opinions and we love to rate and review, however it’s a time consuming process and a hassle knowing where to go to rate what. CamRate helps you:
Save time: in an instant and in one place CamRate is an easy way to create and discover useful opinions about anything.
Make better decisions: you can help yourself and those close to you make better decisions based on your own and everyone else’s collective opinions.
What is the blogging assignment?
We would like bloggers to:
1. Download the free app
2. CamRate is a rating app: simply snap a picture – rate it out of 5*’s and post. We require a minimum of three rates per blogger
3. Write about CamRate and publish on their blog
4. If bloggers wish to put in an image of their rated product in their blog post, they can find their rate by logging into the CamRate website with the same log in as the app and copy the link and/or CamRate can provide .jpg images of specific blogger rates for use in a blog
5. Finally, bloggers are asked to invite a minimum of 5 people to download and try the app either via email or social media
- The iPhone app is available for review now.
- The Android version will be out in a few weeks for review
What type of blogs are you looking for?
Any – CamRate is a universal app and anything can be rated. It can be a kids, celebrity, news, fashion, food, politics or business blog. We are interested in hearing from any bloggers that have an opinion and want to make their voice heard.
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
How else might you compensate the blogger?
1. Bloggers will receive £20 monetary compensation
2. By inviting their audience to try CamRate and rate what the blogger has posted on CamRate, they will receive unique, real-time statistical data that indicates what their audience thinks about a certain product/service/person/place/thing. This will be unique to them – you cannot currently do this anywhere else on the Internet
3. Moreover, the blogger’s posts on CamRate will be exposed to additional users who are already on the CamRate system and continue to join the CamRate system. This could increase readership of the blogger’s CamRate page and potentially increase the bloggers own user base
When would the blogger need to complete and publish the blogging assignment by?
1-2 weeks after receiving the product/item to review or email agreement to proceeded.
Assignment close date:
2nd July 2015
[countdown id=”5571c18909fea” expiryUrl=”” expiryText=”” format=”dHMS” alwaysExpire=”false” compact=”false” tickInterval=”1″ title_icon=”” bg_color=”#f6f7f6″ counter_image=”” counter_color=”#444444″ label_color=”#444444″ until=”07,02,2015,23,45″ labels=”Years,Months,Weeks,Days,Hours,Minutes,Seconds” labels1=”Year,Month,Week,Day,Hour,Minute,Second” compactLabels=”y,m,w,d” counter=”until” onExpiry=”” onTick=””]
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected]
Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business named in this blogging assignment, and is not responsible for the assignment contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to this blogging assignment UK – US.
Receive EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments via our weekly email newsletter
Join over 15,500 bloggers and subscribe to our mailing list to receive NEW and EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments and news.
Thank you for subscribing. Your weekly email blogging assignment email will be delivered every Monday.
Something went wrong.