Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
Hello Mums offers ad hoc daytime and evening babysitting in London and temporary and permanent childcare solutions for nurseries.
We are looking for some blog posts on various topics listed below. Please, when you reply name the topics you would be happy to write about. Each blog post should be a minimum of 500 words. We are looking for funny and informative posts and we welcome you to suggest any topics that might not be listed below.
We welcome you to provide us with a cover photo for your blog, it has to be royalty-free and a minimum of 2560 pixels wide.
The blogs should not be used elsewhere other than our website and our social media pages so you cannot repost it on your blog.
What is the blogging assignment?
1. September – school beginning (first timers, ie for parents with 4/5-year-olds and those with older children/max 11 years old)
2. Harvest and children
3. Autumn activities – indoor
4. Autumn activities – outdoor
5. October half term and Halloween
6. Babies and autumn – how to dress, what to do
7. Winter activities – outdoor
8. Present not presents (importance of being around rather than buying staff)
9. You would not believe it (anything funny related to kids or being a parent)
10. Going back to work after having a child
11. Childcare challenges
12. Weekend activities for dads with their little ones
What type of blogs are you looking for?
As per listed above.
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
Payment (Per blog post)
How else might you compensate the blogger?
We will pay £30/blog post.
When would the blogger need to complete and publish the blogging assignment by?
3-4 weeks after receiving the product/item to review or email agreement to proceed.
Assignment close date:
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected]
Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway/request or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway/request or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.
Important updates to Bloggers Required policies
Thank you for being a part of the Bloggers Required community.
The Bloggers Required Team