Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
If you want to create a wow-factor, personalised and oh-so authentic wedding day then Fearless Authentic is for you.
Created by respected UK wedding planner Michelle Kelly who has planned weddings for some of the most incredible clients over the past 7 years.
Fearless Authentic is all about supporting creative women like you to craft the wedding of your dreams. You will find all the insider secrets and actionable steps that will save you time, money and sanity, leaving you free to focus on the good stuff. Through their flagship 8-week online course: Wedplanology you will learn about the very best ways to tackle the planning process, how to take those big vision dreams and make them a reality as well as finding and briefing your rockstar supply team so you get the very best from them. They also tackle the emotional wellbeing side of wedding planning, offering you practical ways to handle the whirlwind of emotions, the overwhelm and the family politics.
Fearless Authentic is all about inspiring and empowering you so that the stresses and strains of planning such a momentous occasion do not take over. Together we kick overwhelm to the kerb and say so-long to stress, encouraging you instead to embrace this pivotal life-stage and have a lot of fun along the way.
Michelle’s mission is to support women like you to be the bridechilla you really want to be, so you can look back on this journey with nothing but happy memories and a heap of pride at what you have achieved.
What is the blogging assignment?
We want you to take part in and write about your journey through the Wedplanology live online programme by fearless Authentic.
This 8-week group-learning course will show you how to design, plan and implement your dream wedding. From unearthing your big vision, to designing a day that flows with ease, to putting the plans in place for an awesome celebration (plus all the many steps in between) you’ll have all the tools and resources you need to plan your fearless authentic wedding without any stress or drama.
- An 8-week live online course for creative brides-to-be
- 1 group training / Q&A Call per Week with live teaching & support for your most burning questions. Call in & join live from anywhere in the world.
- 8x training modules with workbooks, worksheets, training videos and done-for-you templates that you can go back to again and again
- Module completion checklists to help you stay organised and on track
- Access to a special private Facebook group – a really supportive community of like-minded brides-to-be who are all on the same journey as you
- Personal support from me on the Live Calls & in the Facebook Group
- Your own premium and private personal membership site with all materials for you to download and access at any time
Course launch phase: 26th November 2016 – 29th January 2017
Course open for enrollments: 2-29th January 2017
Course dates: Starts Monday 6th Feb – Ends Sunday 2nd April 2017
The assignment is to be an active member of the online course and private Facebook group.
Write 3x Posts linking to Fearless Authentic to include:
- Pre-launch post #1: published w/c 2nd Jan 2017- announcing your participation in the course. Objective: to generate interest in the course which is open for enrollments until 29th January 2017
- Pre-Launch post #2: published w/c 16th Jan 2017 – reviewing the orientation materials and actions you have implemented to get started. Objective: to generate interest in the course and encourage final enrollments before course closes on the 29th January 2017
- Post-course review: published w/c 3rd April 2017 – reviewing the entire course and your own experience as a participant. Objective: to generate interest in the next round of the course
You will also need to do a series of social media shout-outs during December 2016 through to April 2017. To be agreed in advance with Fearless Authentic.
What type of blogs are you looking for?
We are looking for blogs with an interest in weddings.
*The blogger must be a bride-to-be / groom-to-be and actively planning their wedding so they can write about their experience in an honest and authentic way.
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
Getting to keep the product
How else might you compensate the blogger?
Your posts will be promoted through our social media platforms which mutually benefits us both.
Upon completion of the assignment you will be considered for our future affiliates programme
When would the blogger need to complete and publish the blogging assignment by?
Get in contact for further information.
Assignment close date:
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected]
Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway/request or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway/request or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.
Important updates to Bloggers Required policies
Thank you for being a part of the Bloggers Required community.
The Bloggers Required Team