Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
Cook delicious meals and desserts from all over the world in this FREE addictive time-management game! With a choice of 15 unique locations ranging from Fast Food to Sushi restaurants and now the FC Barcelona Sports Bar! You will be able to practice your skills in varied settings by using a diverse number of cooking appliances and ingredients. By decorating each of your restaurants, you can attract more customers and keep them waiting longer. Upgrade your kitchen and produce an even greater variety of dishes, as this will unlock hundreds more ingredients.
We are very excited to have recently opened our newest restaurant – the official FC Barcelona Sports Bar! Cook tasty food and serve famous FC Barcelona players! Meet Lionel Messi, Neymar, Luis Suárez, Gerard Piqué and Andrés Iniesta as you satisfy their appetites!
* More than 400 dishes to cook using 100 ingredients
* 15 unique locations: Bakery, Fast-Food, Chinese, Pizza, Seafood, Indian, Breakfast Café, Sushi, Ice Cream, Paradise Cocktail Bar, Corn Dog Van, Café Mexicana, House of Crab and FC Barcelona Sports Bar. More locations are on the way!
* More than 500 levels to complete
* Hundreds of upgrades for your kitchen appliances and interiors
* Lots of spontaneous Challenges for different levels
How to play:
The aim of the game is to buy and complete each restaurant with 3 stars on every level to maximise your experience (XP) level. This will help you progress through the game and open more exciting restaurants. Customers will ask for a specific dish or drink. Your goal is to serve this to them as quickly as possible to maximise your tips and customer satisfaction.
What is the blogging assignment?
1. We ask that you provide an honest review of the Cooking Fever game to your audience. We’ll give you 100 Gems free to get you started! Please include a link to download the game for your readers, which will automatically direct them to the correct download link for their device.
2. We ask that you run a competition on your blog for a 2 week period.
* Must be run via Rafflecopter or Gleam (please contact us if you do not use either of these mechanics)
* Must allow option to visit (and Like) our Facebook page:
* Must allow option to follow us on Twitter @mycookingfever
* Must allow option to follow us on Instagram @cookingfevergame
* Must allow option to tweet about the competition, linking back to your blog article.
It can include a “Comment on your blog article” option if you wish.
The prize will be a food hamper as described below and will be sent out by us at TAMBA upon being notified of the winner’s details by yourself. You will need to advise the winner to allow up to 28 days for delivery. However, we intend to send these within 7 days as this allows for any stock shortages that could occur.
Celebrate the best of British with this beautifully designed British food tower.
We’ve scoured the country to find the best local food, carefully packed it into attractive blue and silver gift boxes. Sealed with a flourish of red ribbon, this Best of British Food Tower is a great way to celebrate British food at home, or share our best delicacies with friends from abroad. There are some classics in here. Sweet treats include butter toffee from Yorkshire, crumbly fudge cubes from Lancashire and caramels made in Scotland. You can also indulge in some beautiful Bramley apple sauce, savour the summer berries jam and enjoy a nice cup of tea.
What type of blogs are you looking for?
Please be aware, you will need to demonstrate high levels of traffic to your blog and strong social media followings to be considered for this assignment.
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
See below – How else might you compensate the blogger
How else might you compensate the blogger?
We will provide a hamper for you to giveaway to one of your readers.
Subject to demonstrated high levels of traffic, we may also pay a small fee. Please notify us of your fee when you apply for this assignment.
When would the blogger need to complete and publish the blogging assignment by?
1-2 weeks after receiving the product/item to review or email agreement to proceeded.
Assignment close date:
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.
Embed the latest assignments badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://bloggersrequired.com/latest-blogging-assignments/"title="Latest blogging assignments"><img src="https://bloggersrequired.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Bloggers-Required-Assignments-Badge-2018.png" alt="Latest blogging assignments" style=”border:none;" /></a></div>Partners
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected]
Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway/request or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway/request or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.
Important updates to Bloggers Required policies
Thank you for being a part of the Bloggers Required community.
The Bloggers Required Team