Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
Urban Massage is the new way consumers can book a high quality massage conveniently to their home, office or hotel within the hour or up to 4 weeks in advance.
The vetted, qualified and insured therapist will arrive uniformed equipped with a luxurious massage table and a choice of natural massage oils.
We offer treatments ranging from relaxation, deep tissue, sports, pregnancy and thai massages.
The service is available in London and Bristol and soon will operate in a number of major UK cities.
What is the blogging assignment?
We are looking for influential bloggers in lifestyle, health, beauty and parental to:
1) review the experience of booking a massage via our iPhone or Android app, the massage experience and customer service – review can be editorial or video blog
2) take part in our referral programme where your readers will benefit from free £10 credit when creating an account via a widget placed on your website. (referral fee offered)
3) continuously build relationship with our brand, join our free Monday yoga sessions at our office in Borough, London.
What type of blogs are you looking for?
We are looking for blogs with a strong readership, interested in lifestyle, wellbeing, health and beauty.
We are interested in both gender demographic, however if your demographic is more skewed towards male, we suggest reviewing our sports treatments.
Some key assessment figures:
Google PR: min. 3+
Followers: min. 5K
Monthly traffic: min. 20K
We are looking for bloggers based in London or has a strong London / UK based following / readership.
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
How else might you compensate the blogger?
1. You will receive a free 60 min massage worth £65, this will be for the review (editorial or video blog)
2. For every signup generated via the blogger widget, we give you £1
3. For every signup generated which subsequently turned into a booking, we give you £9 (no expiration)
When would the blogger need to complete and publish the blogging assignment by?
1-2 weeks after receiving the product/item to review or email agreement to proceeded.
Assignment close date:
3rd July 2015
[countdown id=”556f04cd042ab” expiryUrl=”” expiryText=”” format=”dHMS” alwaysExpire=”false” compact=”false” tickInterval=”1″ title_icon=”” bg_color=”#f6f7f6″ counter_image=”” counter_color=”#444444″ label_color=”#444444″ until=”07,03,2015,23,45″ labels=”Years,Months,Weeks,Days,Hours,Minutes,Seconds” labels1=”Year,Month,Week,Day,Hour,Minute,Second” compactLabels=”y,m,w,d” counter=”until” onExpiry=”” onTick=””]
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.
Partners If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at email@example.com
Blogging assignments Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business named in this blogging assignment, and is not responsible for the assignment contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to this blogging assignment UK – US.