Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
Are you interested in a toad?
A toad you say?
Yes, but not any old toad. This toad is a magical toad in a top hat that delivers chocolate in the post!
Who has time to write a card? Who remembers that loving text message?
Morse Toad Messaging is a tasty alternative to a greetings card. We specialise in making people’s day with surprise personalised chocolate deliveries.
1. Personalise your chocolate with a tasty message, or choose one of our own selection!
2. Add a photo the dog, or your friend, or perhaps a festive family photo.
3. Finish with a note to say who it’s from, and send.
Our product is fully customisable, can be shipped safely all over the country, and fits through the letterbox, perfect as a gift for all special occasions, as well as for weddings and business gifts.
– Asking someone to be your bridesmaid? Use chocolate, and include a pic of the good times you spent together.
– Someone had a baby? Send a photo of the newborn with some yummy celebration chocs
– Getting married? Delight your guests with a little personalised chocolate favour.
– Office secret Santa? Send your boss a cheeky chocolate message, after all he can’t stay mad for long when there’s chocolate to be had.
What is the blogging assignment?
This Toad NEEDS YOU to try our chocolate delivery service!
You will be given £15 to spend on our site (£10 for sub 2,000 followers per platform). In return, we would love it if you could do some or all of the following:
• You can review the product and service – ideally you will find the use that most relates to you (think any special occasions, secret Santa, funny Christmas card ideas). See the site for ideas
• Feature the product in your channels
• Include a discount code (this will be tailored to you for 10%)
• Include some great imagery of your chocolate order, although we are equally happy if you use what is on our site
• Run a competition. We will give away an additional £15 to spend on the site.
• Include us in your Christmas list posts…..eg. Top secret santa gifts
If you have a great idea PLEASE pitch it to us. We will have an incentive for any brainwaves.
What type of blogs are you looking for?
We are predominantly looking for lifestyle, food and gift bloggers.
Frankly, everyone loves chocolate so if you feel like your readers in whatever field would love this idea then do get in touch.
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
Getting to keep the product
How else might you compensate the blogger?
Sharing your content on Morse Toad social media platforms and tagging you.
If you create a recipe we are also happy to use the word game idea, or a puzzle, we will include it in our blog, and credit you with a backlink to your blog or social media
Sharing your blog on the Morse Toad website blog and crediting it back to you with a mention and backlink (where appropriate)
When would the blogger need to complete and publish the blogging assignment by?
1-2 weeks after receiving the product/item to review or email agreement to proceeded.
Assignment close date:
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected]
Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business named in this blogging assignment, and is not responsible for the assignment contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to this blogging assignment UK – US.
Receive EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments via our weekly email newsletter
Join over 15,500 bloggers and subscribe to our mailing list to receive NEW and EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments and news.
Thank you for subscribing. Your weekly email blogging assignment email will be delivered every Monday.
Something went wrong.