Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
FloridaTix is the online ticket specialist for Florida attractions. We provide tickets to all the biggest and best Florida parks, including Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and many more. Our tickets are based on UK exclusive offers that you can’t get at the parks, so you can save pounds off gate prices and enjoy some extra spending money while you’re there!
Whether you’re looking for a holiday filled with adventure or relaxing on sandy beaches, you can experience it all with FloridaTix.
What is the blogging assignment?
www.floridatix.co.uk is looking for guest travel bloggers and photographers who can provide expert content about the world’s most magical destination, Florida!
We’re mainly on the lookout for writers & photographers with their own established blog or social media following. If your content is successful then we may ask you to become a regular contributor!
If you think you can contribute engaging, original material for our blog, please visit http://www.floridatix.co.uk/travel-bloggers-wanted.aspx and fill in the form.
What type of blogs are you looking for?
Blog Articles Wanted:
• Ideal word count between 400 – 1000 words
• All copy must be original – no duplicate or plagiarised content will be accepted
• Providing your own quality images is a bonus
Ideal Topics (although we’re also open to your ideas!):
• Experiences/advice about visiting the big Florida theme parks
• Top tips for people interested in visiting Florida
• Where’s best to go, what to eat, how to save money, etc.
• We’re happy for you to pitch any ideas you think would be useful and relevant to people thinking of visiting Florida – particularly the Orlando theme parks.
Linking & Social Media Policy
• We are happy to link to your blog or portfolio’s homepage within your bio, provided it is not a commercial site.
• We would also encourage you to promote your article/images using your blog or website, and by sharing across your social networks.
• Where possible we will credit you for your work using the Google+ authorship tag.
What Happens Next & Payment
• Once you’ve applied, we’ll decide within 10 working days whether we want to commission you to produce a piece for us. We’ll contact you via email to discuss final details.
• Payment of between £25-£75 will be considered for your content based on word count, topic, your social media reach, number/quality of images & videos, and the size of your blog readership. We may also be able to arrange tickets to attractions or tours if it’s relevant to the piece.
Interested? Please fill in our form at http://www.floridatix.co.uk/travel-bloggers-wanted.aspx
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
How else might you compensate the blogger?
Assignment close date:
30 July 2014
[countdown id=”53b169de35c6e” expiryUrl=”” expiryText=”” format=”dHMS” alwaysExpire=”false” compact=”false” tickInterval=”1″ title_icon=”” bg_color=”#f6f7f6″ counter_image=”” counter_color=”#444444″ label_color=”#444444″ until=”07,30,2014,23,45″ labels=”Years,Months,Weeks,Days,Hours,Minutes,Seconds” labels1=”Year,Month,Week,Day,Hour,Minute,Second” compactLabels=”y,m,w,d” counter=”until” onExpiry=”” onTick=””]
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected]
Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business named in this blogging assignment, and is not responsible for the assignment contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to this blogging assignment UK – US.
Receive EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments via our weekly email newsletter
Join over 16,500 bloggers and subscribe to our mailing list to receive NEW and EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments, giveaways and news.
Thank you for subscribing. Your weekly email blogging assignment email will be delivered every Monday.
Something went wrong.