Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
AttractionTix is the online ticket specialist for the world’s leading theme parks, tours and attractions.
Whether it’s the Disney theme parks, a water park in Tenerife or a desert adventure in Dubai, we offer the best ticket prices and expert information on over 30 destinations around the world to help you make the most of your free time!
What is the blogging assignment?
AttractionTix is looking for expert guest travel bloggers who can provide original, fun and interesting content about our top destinations and attractions.
If you’re a passionate online travel writer, photographer or video blogger and you’d like to work with us, please get in touch!
We’re particularly interested in working with people who have an established blog, engaged audience and social media presence. If your content is a success we may offer you the chance to become a regular contributor.
Destinations we need to be covered:
• Europe – London, Paris, Barcelona, Benidorm, Costa Del Sol, Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Rome, Sorrento, Lake Garda, The Algarve, Reykjavik
• USA – Orlando, New York, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles
• Mexico – Cancun and Riviera Maya
• Turkey – Antalya, Bodrum, Fethiye, Marmaris, Side
• Egypt – Sharm El Sheikh
What type of blogs are you looking for?
Ideal Topics (although we’re also open to your ideas!):
• “Spotlight On” the destination – insider tips, travel advice, what to pack, don’t miss, what’s on, local customs, top 10s, etc
• Travel inspiration – why should someone visit this location?
• Reviews of tours & attractions
• Diary of your trip – eg. “48 Hours In Vegas”
• We’re happy for you to pitch any ideas you think would be useful and relevant to people visiting any of these destinations
• All copy must be original – duplicated content will not be accepted
• Word counts between 400-1000 words
• Any quality images you can provide will be a bonus
Links & Social Media Policy
• We are happy to include a link to your blog within your author bio, as long as it isn’t a commercial site. If you have a Google+ profile we’ll also credit you using the Authorship tag
• We encourage our contributors to share the content across their own social networks and promote it on their own blog.
What Happens Next & Reimbursement
If we decide we want to commission you to produce a piece, we’ll be in touch within 7 working days of your submission.
Payment of between £45-£75 will be considered on a case-by-case basis for each article. Payment may also take the form of free attraction/tour tickets. Word count, quality & amount of images, topic, location and your blog/social audience will all be deciding factors when considering payment.
If you have any questions please email [email protected]
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
How else might you compensate the blogger?
We can sometimes offer free tickets for the blogger to review an attraction or tour
Assignment close date:
30 July 2014
[countdown id=”53b1539475579″ expiryUrl=”” expiryText=”” format=”dHMS” alwaysExpire=”false” compact=”false” tickInterval=”1″ title_icon=”” bg_color=”#f6f7f6″ counter_image=”” counter_color=”#444444″ label_color=”#444444″ until=”07,30,2014,23,45″ labels=”Years,Months,Weeks,Days,Hours,Minutes,Seconds” labels1=”Year,Month,Week,Day,Hour,Minute,Second” compactLabels=”y,m,w,d” counter=”until” onExpiry=”” onTick=””]
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
Partners If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected] Blogging assignments/giveaways Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway/request or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway/request or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.