Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
• Snozone currently operates two indoor snow slopes in Milton Keynes and Castleford, near Leeds, where visitors can ski, snowboard or sledge on REAL snow 364 days a year.
• Each 170m long main slope is covered with more than 1500 tonnes of fresh snow – equivalent to the weight of about 188 routemaster buses or 30,000 wheelbarrows of snow.
• More than two and a half million people have used the Snozone indoor slopes to practice snowsports all year round
• Over 1 million people have been taught how to ski or snowboard In the last 12 years by Snozone instructors
• A further million have experienced the exhilaration of sledging and ice sliding on the slopes
What is the blogging assignment?
Snozone will be showing The Opening Ceremony of the Sochi Winter Olympics on 7th February plus all the coverage throughout the Games for on its screens in the Snobar (MK) and Snolounge (Castleford).
Entrance to watch is completely free throughout the Games, but to get truly inspired, like so many of us did during the 2012 London Games, Snozone is putting on Taster Lessons throughout the opening weekend.
Taster Lessons, Snozone Milton Keynes: 8th & 9th February 12 – 4pm.
Taster Lessons, Snozone Castleford: 8th & 9th February 12 – 5pm.
If you’re a ski or snowboard novice, the taster lessons include medals, certificates and freestyle hints and tips to set you on your way to learning a new sport and skill for life.
For those who can already ski or snowboard, simply book a main slope pass online and our coaches will be ready to greet you on the slopes with freestyle hints and tips in our specially designed rookie park.
Spaces are available from 12.00pm @ £14 per person, but we have some complimentary spaces available for influential bloggers who are keen to take part for review.
Please come back to me ASAP if you would like to attend with your choice of:
– day 8th/9th Feb and ideal time
– ski or snowboard
– beginner or intermediate
If you cannot make it this weekend but would be keen to attend on another day, please contact me and hopefully we can arrange something in the near future.
What type of blogs are you looking for?
Bloggers within 1 hour distance of Milton Keynes or Castleford
- Mummy bloggers
- Lifestyle bloggers
- Health, fitness and sport-focused bloggers
- Ski or snowboard bloggers
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
Getting to keep the product
How else might you compensate the blogger?
Assignment close date:
10 Feb 2014
[countdown id=”52f10bd8d5a2d” expiryUrl=”” expiryText=”” format=”dHMS” alwaysExpire=”false” compact=”false” tickInterval=”1″ title_icon=”” bg_color=”#f6f7f6″ counter_image=”” counter_color=”#444444″ label_color=”#444444″ until=”02,10,2014,23,59″ labels=”Years,Months,Weeks,Days,Hours,Minutes,Seconds” labels1=”Year,Month,Week,Day,Hour,Minute,Second” compactLabels=”y,m,w,d” counter=”until” onExpiry=”” onTick=””]
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
Partners If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected] Blogging assignments/giveaways Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway/request or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway/request or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.