This assignment has finished early and is now closed.
Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the bloggers help with?
“WHO SNAPFISH IS?
Snapfish by HP is a leading online photo service with more than 100 million members and billions of unique photos stored online. Its members can share, print and store their most important photo memories at very competitive prices. Snapfish does not only offer professionally-developed digital camera prints and personalised photo gifts but also inspiring content, tips and ideas, regular offers, photo contests and so much more.
Snapfish photo gifts, cards and prints are used by millions of people to celebrate the milestones in their personal and professional lives. Personalised cards, photo books and canvas prints, wedding inviations and baby announcement cards, baby’s first year and family history photo books, photo calendars for the grandparents and holiday photos are just some of the things our customers trust us to print and deliver every day.
• Quick & easy registration and photo upload
• Free print credits on your first photo upload
• High-quality photo prints from 5p
• Unlimited free photo storage
• Secure photo & video sharing with friends and family
• Free & easy to use photo editing tools and gift building apps
• Efficient & easy to use photo organiser
• Wide range of personalised photo gifts and cards in a click of a mouse
• Regular promotions, special offers and competitions
• Great customer service via live chat, email or phone
• Dedicated Facebook page and Twitter account
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT SNAPFISH CALENDARS?
• Snapfish calendars can be personalised with your own photos
• They are available in 4 different styles and 9 different sizes altogether: classic wall calendars, slimline kitchen calendars, desk calendars and collage poster calendars
• Classic wall calendars let you personalise even the days in your calendar at no extra cost so that you never forget important dates again
What is the blogging assignment?
We’d like you the post to:
– Review Snapfish photo calendars including at least two different calendar types.
– Share images that you’ve taken while creating the product and / or after receiving it.
– Link to the relevant product page available below and homepage of Snapfish.co.uk
Calendar page: http://www.snapfish.co.uk/snapfishuk/photo-gifts/photo-calendars
Home page: http://www.snapfish.co.uk
– Share a short review on Trustpilot.co.uk:
Whether you are looking to print your holiday photos, preserve your precious memories lovingly captured and cherished through the years, create a unique present or show off your hobby and best snaps – we’d love to hear from you!”
What type of blogs are you looking for?
UK bloggers in the sectors of:
o Photo gift ideas
o Babies & toddlers (create calendars with baby photos and send them to the grandparents as gifts)
o Parents of school-age kids (create calendars with kids photos and drawings, then send them to the grandparents as gifts))
• Travel (create calendar with your holiday photos)
o Ski holidays
o Family-holidays during half term breaks
o Wedding planners
o Brides doing it for themselves
• Other lifestyle
o Savvy shoppers (calendars make great stocking fillers and Snapfish always has great offers on the website)
o Women’s Interests
o Cooking (photo calendar with product of the month)
o Pet lovers (create a calendar with photos of you and your pets)
o Home Décor / DYI
• School and teacher bloggers who would like to write about a little unusual projects (create a calendar in the IT class and surprise the parents for Xmas)
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
Getting to keep the product
How else might you compensate the blogger?
We are going to provide £40 Snapfish vouchers which will let bloggers order and trial the service for free. Bloggers get to keep the product.
We are happy to provide vouchers worth more than £40 if the blogger comes up with a worthwhile idea which will promote more expensive products.
Assignment close date:
3 Nov 2014
[countdown id=”544fc4cc086f1″ expiryUrl=”” expiryText=”” format=”dHMS” alwaysExpire=”false” compact=”false” tickInterval=”1″ title_icon=”” bg_color=”#f6f7f6″ counter_image=”” counter_color=”#444444″ label_color=”#444444″ until=”11,02,2014,23,45″ labels=”Years,Months,Weeks,Days,Hours,Minutes,Seconds” labels1=”Year,Month,Week,Day,Hour,Minute,Second” compactLabels=”y,m,w,d” counter=”until” onExpiry=”” onTick=””]
This assignment has finished and is now closed.
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.
Receive EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments via our weekly email newsletter
Join over 16,500 bloggers and subscribe to our mailing list to receive NEW and EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments, giveaways and news.
Thank you for subscribing. Your weekly email blogging assignment email will be delivered every Monday.
Something went wrong.