Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
Snapfish UK is a leading online photo service. Our members can store, share and print their most precious photo memories at very competitive prices. Snapfish does not only offer professionally-developed prints and personalised photo gifts but also inspiring content, tips and ideas, regular offers, photo contests and so much more.
Snapfish photo gifts, cards and prints are used by millions of people to celebrate the milestones in their personal and professional lives. We would like to invite you to trial our service and unleash your imagination!
What is the blogging assignment?
This Christmas we want to inspire our existing customers and potential new users to create beautiful personalised stocking stuffer gifts. We want to encourage our customers to use their imagination, crafting skills and our product range to create fun gifts for their friends and family! We believe that happy moments and exciting stories should be shared and cherished. What better way to relive a happy memory than to look at the photo you captured printed on a photo panel on your desk, on travel mug while you’re on the tube or even better so in a gorgeous desk calendar fully personalised for you.
Here are some great examples:
– Choose a set of coasters with your favourite quote and gift them to 6 of your girl-friends
– Create a jigsaw puzzle for each of your kids and personalise it with a photo of them, or an image related to their favourite hobby
– Make a phone case & desk calendar for your hard working hubby
– Create a gift that keeps on giving by filling a personalised photo mug with sweet treats
Please let us know what products you would like to review and what your creative idea is. We’d appreciate of you tell us also what your blog is about and how big it is.
We are going to select at least 20 bloggers / vloggers who would be given £40 free credit to:
– Create and order products of their choice from our dedicated stocking stuffer page. We’re happy to help with some ideas if you’re struggling: http://www3.snapfish.co.uk/snapfishuk/photo-gifts/stocking-stuffers-photo-gifts
– Write a post / create video about their creative idea and Snapfish experience (we’d like to be honest, this is the only way we can improve)
– Publish their post and share it with Snapfish by 29th November 2015 (you can share the posts on Facebook, Twitter or Google + and we’ll like / Favourite / RT / +1 them)
– Post a short customer review on a review platform (will send you a link to Trustpilot on Review Centre)
What type of blogs are you looking for?
We are looking for lifestyle and parenting bloggers, photography enthusiasts and professional photographers, arty bloggers with strong voice… anyone who has a good photo gift idea and wants to make it happen.
In terms of numbers, we’d expect you have at least 6 months experience in blogging and at least 250 followers. The more, the better!
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
Getting to keep the product
How else might you compensate the blogger?
Getting to keep the product
We will also add the bloggers, who keep all four requirements, to our list of preferred bloggers and forward their contact details to our PR agency. The agency deals with bigger more creative assignments, organises blogger events and brunches as well as commissions specific product reviews.
When would the blogger need to complete and publish the blogging assignment by?
1-2 weeks after receiving the product/item to review or email agreement to proceeded.
Assignment close date:
11th Nov 2015
[countdown id=”5630f5fd80ec8″ expiryUrl=”” expiryText=”” format=”dHMS” alwaysExpire=”false” compact=”false” tickInterval=”1″ title_icon=”” bg_color=”#f6f7f6″ counter_image=”” counter_color=”#444444″ label_color=”#444444″ until=”11,11,2015,23,45″ labels=”Years,Months,Weeks,Days,Hours,Minutes,Seconds” labels1=”Year,Month,Week,Day,Hour,Minute,Second” compactLabels=”y,m,w,d” counter=”until” onExpiry=”” onTick=””]
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected]
Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.
Receive EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments via our weekly email newsletter
Join over 16,500 bloggers and subscribe to our mailing list to receive NEW and EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments, giveaways and news.
Thank you for subscribing. Your weekly email blogging assignment email will be delivered every Monday.
Something went wrong.