Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
ABOUT SASSY BLOOM
– Sassy Bloom is a multi award winning British company (we’re very proud to have 11 awards in total)
– Sassy Bloom has been featured by: BBC, Heart Radio, Telegraph, Daily Mail, Hello, Daily Mirror and more..
– Loved by celebs such as Peter Andre, Jean-Christophe Novelli, Kimberley Walsh, Michelle Heaton and many more.
SO WHAT IS SASSY BLOOM
Thousands of mums are so glad that they found Sassy Bloom, an exciting way to Discover, Shop and Save for your baby.
Each month Sassy Bloom send a wonderful box of fantastic products for mum and baby.
Every single Sassy Bloom box is especially handpicked and tailored to your baby’s age and stage of development, gender.
“Every parent wants the best for their baby but with so many products out there – it can often be time consuming and tricky for parents knowing what they need. Sassy Bloom is a really fun and exciting way for mums to shop for their baby – discovering wonderful products and brands and with each Sassy Bloom box having a minimum retail value of £40 – it’s also a brilliant way to save too.” Says Hollie Sassienie, Co-Founder of Sassy Bloom.
“We have spent over two years searching for only the very best baby products from around the world. Our panel of experienced and first time mums have tried and tested all of the products with their little ones – only the best ones make the cut into one of our Sassy Bloom boxes.” We’ve done all the hard work for mums, freeing up their time to spend with their little one.”
Sassy Bloom memberships are available from your third trimester of pregnancy up to babies 24 months (2 years).
SOME USEFUL INFO ABOUT US
Membership starts from just £22.15 p/m for yearly membership
£24.65 p/m for bi-yearly members
£26 p/m for quarterly members
and £29 p/m for monthly members.
There’s also a gifting option available
Each box has a minimum Recommended Retail Price of £40 and FREE UK Mainland Delivery too!
– Sassy Bloom are aiming to raise £100,000 for charities https://www.sassybloom.com/charities/
– Sassy Bloom is loved by celebs such as Peter Andre, Kerry Katona, Jean-Christophe Novelli, Kimberly Walsh and more… https://www.sassybloom.com/how-it-works/#anchorSassyBloomCelebs
– Some photos of Sassy Bloomers here: https://www.sassybloom.com/sassy-bloomer-photos/
– Here’s what our customers say about Sassy Bloom – https://www.sassybloom.com/our-happy-customers/
If you want to know more about our story and see who we are – you can check us out on the netmums blog: http://netmumsblog.com/2014/07/21/the-powerful-story-behind-sassy-bloom/
What is the blogging assignment?
If you are interested in building a partnership with Sassy Bloom and receiving a free Sassy Bloom box for review on your blog please get in contact.
What type of blogs are you looking for?
We prefer blogs where you or your readers are pregnant or have a baby / toddler – if you do not fit this criteria but have a friend / colleague who does and you have a large following / are influential and would like to review Sassy Bloom – please feel free to apply..
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
Getting to keep the product
How else might you compensate the blogger?
If you are selected – you will be entitled to keep your Sassy Bloom box (which will be tailored especially for your baby) which will have a minimum rrp of £40
ADDITIONAL BLOGGING BENEFITS
* We will set you up with an account so that you can promote your unique referral code and EARN WITH SASSY BLOOM by posting / sharing this
* Your blog readers will also thank you for a discount off their first Sassy Bloom box
* Our favourite blog reviews will be awarded with an official Sassy Bloom Bloggers Badge
* Our favourite blog reviews and your blog will be promoted via our social media (30,000+ people)
* Our favourite bloggers will have the opportunity to write a guest blog post on our blog and promote
* We work with over 200 amazing brands – if we love your blog review – we will recommend your blog to our brand partners who may contact you directly for more reviews.
We will be happy to assist in any way we can with images or further information.
Assignment close date:
20 Sept 2014
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has finished and is now closed
Partners If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at email@example.com
Blogging assignments Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business named in this blogging assignment, and is not responsible for the assignment contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to this blogging assignment UK – US.
Receive EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments via our weekly email newsletter
Join over 15,500 bloggers and subscribe to our mailing list to receive NEW and EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments and news.
Thank you for subscribing. Your weekly email blogging assignment email will be delivered every Monday.
Something went wrong.