Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
Indigo Herbs are a market leading e-commerce Natural Health Products Business; experienced and trusted in the field of high quality, organic all natural Superfoods & dietary supplements.
Our unique Organic Sports & Performance Bundle includes a great mix of Vegan Protein Powders, alongside delicious, nutrient rich Nut & Seed Butters and the tasty treat of a mineral rich Cacao Powder.
• Organic Pea Protein Powder: Originating from the Yellow Pea, this protein powder one of the best on the market. By a process of filtration it is possible to produce a powder that has minimum protein content of 80%.
• Organic Chia Seed Protein Powder: A great source of dietary fibre and beneficial fatty acids. This Protein Powder is made from the finest quality Chia Seeds and can be added to a little liquid and taken daily, making a great addition to a superfood smoothie.
• Organic Raw Hemp Seed Butter: A rich source of vitamins, minerals and complete protein in highly digestible form, our Hemp Seed Butter contains nutritionally significant amounts of all the essential amino acids. A super-nutritious addition to the breakfast table!
• Organic Raw Almond Butter: Completely 100% raw, pure and free of any additives or preservatives our Organic Raw Almond Butter is naturally high in Vitamin E and Minerals and can be spread on your favourite bread or biscuit for a scrumptiously filling breakfast or snack and can even be used in a smoothie.
• Organic Raw Cacao Powder: Used as a gluten free, vegetarian and vegan chocolate powder, this is exceptionally high in protein as well as magnesium, an important mineral involved in over 300 enzymatic processes in the body, including muscle function & recovery.
If you’re preparing a pre or post workout shake or adding an extra healthy boost to your breakfast, this bundle is the perfect partner to enhance your diet with all natural nutrition that will kick your performance on to the next level.
What is the blogging assignment?
• Review our bundle of Organic Sports & Performance products in your blog.
• Back Link to the related Product Pages (URL specified)
• Social Media Sharing.
What type of blogs are you looking for?
• A substantial Blog following.
• Domain authority over 15.
• A significant Instagram audience.
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
Getting to keep the product
How else might you compensate the blogger?
• Potential for future giveaways for your blog.
• We will re-use your blog content within our Indigo Herbs online platforms and will always acknowledge you as the author with link where appropriate.
• If you create a recipe with our Sports & Performance Bundle then we will include it in our website’s very popular Recipe Section; www.indigo-herbs.co.uk/recipe.
When would the blogger need to complete and publish the blogging assignment by?
1-2 weeks after receiving the product/item to review or email agreement to proceeded.
Assignment close date:
9th Oct 2105
[countdown id=”5605892087276″ expiryUrl=”” expiryText=”” format=”dHMS” alwaysExpire=”false” compact=”false” tickInterval=”1″ title_icon=”” bg_color=”#f6f7f6″ counter_image=”” counter_color=”#444444″ label_color=”#444444″ until=”10,09,2015,23,45″ labels=”Years,Months,Weeks,Days,Hours,Minutes,Seconds” labels1=”Year,Month,Week,Day,Hour,Minute,Second” compactLabels=”y,m,w,d” counter=”until” onExpiry=”” onTick=””]
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.
Partners If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected] Blogging assignments/giveaways Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway/request or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway/request or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.