Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
I run an online gift shop and I am looking for bloggers to blog on their own well established blogs about my website and/or products to fit in with the theme of their own site.
What is the blogger assignment?
I am looking for people who have their own established blog to write a one-off blog post on their blog about my website, which specialises in personalised gifts for different occasions.
The post could be any of the following (I am happy to consider any other ideas you might have also):
1. product review
2. website review
3. product category based review
– Your blog’s home page must ideally have a Google PR of 3+
– I have specific keywords that I am trying to make people aware of, so once you pick a category from above, I will provide you with a list of words that you can choose from to write about (based on gifts and occasions.)
– The blog post must contain good grammar, it must make sense and be at least 550 characters long.
– The post must be added to a “gifts” or “shopping” type category and have relevant keywords in the tags, and relevant meta details (this information can be provided).
We would also appreciate coverage on any social media platform for the blog post if you have the means to do this.
If you are happy with the outline above, please send a link to your blog in reply for consideration. Once I hear back from you, I can send you the link to my website and I will also provide you with one further requirement that I need.
What type of blogs are you looking for?:
I am looking for blogs with:
1. a PR3+
2. blogs based in the Western Europe (ideally)
3. blogs about you, lifestyle, shopping or gifts
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
Getting to keep the product
How else might you compensate the blogger?
We are able to compensate you for your time and effort with a payment via PayPal.
Assignment close date:
14 Feb 2013
[countdown id=”510aa2073b406″ expiryUrl=”” expiryText=”” format=”dHMS” alwaysExpire=”false” compact=”false” tickInterval=”1″ title_icon=”” bg_color=”#f6f7f6″ counter_image=”” counter_color=”#444444″ label_color=”#444444″ until=”02,14,2013,23,59″ labels=”Years,Months,Weeks,Days,Hours,Minutes,Seconds” labels1=”Year,Month,Week,Day,Hour,Minute,Second” compactLabels=”y,m,w,d” counter=”until” onExpiry=”” onTick=””]
[alert type=”warning” show_close=”true”]This brand has chosen to work with a limited number of bloggers only.[/alert]
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected]
Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway/request or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway/request or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.
Important updates to Bloggers Required policies
Thank you for being a part of the Bloggers Required community.
The Bloggers Required Team