If you are looking for a new way to announce your Influencer skills, look no further than influencerhere.com
Influencer here is a new directory site that allows you to create a very visual, searchable listing with a contact form, so interested companies/brands can get in contact with you directly if they like what they see within your profile.
See an example influencer listing You could even link to your listing from your blog and use it as your media kit?
- Descriptive title.
- Add up to 6 YouTube videos and 8 images of your online journey to visually enhance your Influencer listing.
- Your location on a Map (People can search you on a map via, many different filters.)
- Add your social profiles, including a visual Twitter, tweets box and Facebook updates box.
- Add a link to your Facebook messenger account.
- Add 4 visual Instagram updates to show off your Insta game!
- Add the brands you have worked with, in the form of brand logos. (Up to 8 images)
- Add the services you offer from 9 different categories.
- Add your sponsored blog, vlog and Instagram price points.
- Add up to 4 clients or brand quotes
- Viewers/brands/businesses can get in contact with you via your own unique contact form found at the bottom of your listing.
- Your listing can be found in up to 9 category listings pages.
- Fully searchable by tags, categories, location and more.
- The chance to upgrade your listing to a featured listing. Seen at the top of all your categories.
- Users/clients can leave reviews and add ratings on your listing.
- You have full control of your listing. (Update, edit and delete as required)
- You can bookmark other listings, add reviews, ratings and add more listings.
- You can see how many unique page views your listing as had.
If you’d like to add a FREE listing head over to influencerhere.com
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected]
Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway/request or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway/request or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.
Important updates to Bloggers Required policies
Thank you for being a part of the Bloggers Required community.
The Bloggers Required Team