The UK’s only family-oriented blogging summit is back on Saturday 10th September, with the organisers promising it to be bigger and better than the highly successful first outing.
The one-day conference, networking and brand ambassador programme offers both brands and bloggers the opportunity to discuss social media, PR opportunities and ways to become a brand ambassador in the perfect environment of Whittlebury Hall, Northamptonshire.
Here are 7 reasons why you need to be there:-
* A morning conference programme, providing useful advice from peers and experts on how to turn your blog into a profitable business
* An expo area featuring some of the biggest names in toys and children’s entertainment, including The Entertainer, Jumbo Games, JCB Toys, Falk, [email protected], Topps, Amscan, Addo, Ardega, Crushed UK and Those Licensing People
* The opportunity to discuss brand ambassador roles with these brands and more
* Children’s entertainment, including face-painting, ‘Quiet’ areas for puzzles and colouring, costume characters, balloon modeling and much more
* The FunFest Awards – you help us decide the top toys and gifts for Christmas
* Goody Bags for all delegates
* Free lunch and refreshments
Other highlights include a new awards ceremony that will celebrate ‘best of show’ brand and products, with bloggers and their children uniquely picking the winners.
The FunFest Blogger Summit is for all bloggers – whether you’re a mum, dad or grandparent, or a general lifestyle blogger. The event is also suitable for both beginner or wannabe bloggers, as well as the elite of the UK blog sector, as there will be conference sessions and masterclasses suitable for all.
Tickets are priced at just £39.99 and delegates can bring the kids for free. But for one week only, Bloggers Required readers can pick up a ticket for just £20. Head to http://www.funfestuk.com/buy-tickets/ and use the code FFOFFER to pick up your ticket today.
For more information please contact Kirsty Barr at MI PR Global – [email protected]
Partners If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected] Blogging assignments/giveaways Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway/request or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway/request or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.