Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the Instagrammers help with?
We are working with the Children’s Media Conference to create a short video featuring families with children between the ages of 5-18, on life in lockdown! We have 8 questions we would love you to answer in a short video we can edit into a highlights reel! We will include your social media handles on your video snippet for extra exposure! This video will be shown on the virtual conference next Friday 24th of April and I can share the content with you early next week.
We would like videos submitted by Tuesday lunchtime – Tuesday 21st April 2020.
What is the Instagram assignment?
Videos to be filmed landscape on a phone or camera and in as bright location as possible! It doesn’t matter if your voice asking the questions is included, we can edit this out! You do not need to answer all questions – just as many as you can! You can intro yourself and your children if you want to! Your video snippet will only be used in an internal conference. https://www.thechildrensmediaconference.com
1. How are you feeling right now?
2. During lockdown, what has been the hardest thing to get used to?
3. What has been the best thing about being in lockdown? What have you done for fun?
4. What are you most looking forward to doing when we leave lockdown?
5. Do you think life after lockdown will be different or the same? Why?
6. (For older kids) What do you think the impact will be of not sitting exams, graduating and not going to school/college?
7. What have your parents been like during lockdown?
8. (For younger children) Do you think your parents would make good teachers?
9. What message would you share with keyworkers and those who work for the NHS?
10. Have any adults let children down during lockdown? If so, why?
What type of Instagrammers are you looking for?
Families or teens! Any genre or style of Instagram account!
Preferred geographic location of the Instagrammers:
How might you compensate the Instagrammer?
See below – How else might you compensate the blogger
How else might you compensate the Instagrammer?
We will promote your Instagram handle on the video. We are also a content marketing business that specialises in reaching youth and children audiences so will have many more briefs that could come your way!
When would the Instagrammer need to complete and publish the assignment by?
Assignment close date:
Instagrammers follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected]
Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway/request or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway/request or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.
Important updates to Bloggers Required policies
Thank you for being a part of the Bloggers Required community.
The Bloggers Required Team