Join our affiliate program and start earning money for every sale you send our way! Place your linking code into your website and watch your account balance grow as your visitors become our customers.
How does it work?
The process is very simple
1. Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your site or in an email.
2. The visitors IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
3. The visitor browses our site, and may decide to order.
4. If the visitor orders (the order does not need to be placed during the same browser session – cookies and IPs are stored up to a configurable amount of time), the order will be registered as a sale for you and you will receive commission for this sale.
1. After you log into your affiliate account, go to the “Banners/Links” menu page to get affiliate linking code/banner that you can put on your site to send traffic.
2. Place the affiliate link or banner on your site.
3. When visitors are referred to www.bloggersrequired and they make a purchase, you (the referrer) earn 25% commission of the total sale value. You can track all referrals and sales from your referrals via your affiliate dashboard.
4. The commission is paid on a monthly basis. The commission will be paid given that you have earned £50 or more in commission. If not, the commission will roll onto the next month and will be paid once you have reached £50.
- Minimum Payout: £50
- Payout Schedule: Monthly
- Commission: 20% per sale
- Cookie Length: 30 days
- £60.00. Blogging assignments with excel blogger profiling.
- £35.00. Blogging assignments without excel blogger profiling.
- £30.00. As above, but not featured on the homepage.
- £5.00. Premium blogger membership.
Ideas on how to promote us:
1. Mention product in a content post
2. Add the product to your resource page
3. Create a product tutorial post
4. Create a Youtube video tutorial highlighting the product
5. Include product as part of a list post
6. As part of a best tools roundup post
7. Make it part of a ‘Black Friday Deals’ post
8. Negotiate with owner for an exclusive deal for your readers
9. Incorporate product as part of a ‘Tools I can’t live without’ post
10. Write a product updates post when new features are announced
11. Weekly update of new blogging assignments with links to products.
Not forgetting, social promotion, newsletter promotion and by adding our banners.