Use of this site is provided by Bloggers Required subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Protecting your privacy – Bloggers Required is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement is made in light of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 in order to alert you to Bloggers Required data processing practices which will govern the processing of your data. If you have any queries about this statement, please contact us.
- How do we collect information? – We will obtain personal information about you when you enquirer about our services, sign up to our community, submit blogging assignments or answer blogging assignment with us, or otherwise provide us with personal information.
- What information do we collect? – The types of information we might collect includes names, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, URLs and fax numbers.
- How do we use your information? – We will use your information to provide you with the information or services you have requested and signed up for, for administration purposes, for authentication and identification, contact, to further our aims and to comply with the law. At no point will your information be given to any other third parties without your prior permission. By adding your details to our PR friendly directory you are allowing third parties access to your details including: your name, email address, web url and other.
- We may, from time to time, contact you to provide the products and services you have requested, send you communications relating to the Bloggers Required service or it's partners, such as administrative messages, service announcements, news, partner services (direct email) and alerts that are considered part of the Bloggers Required service, and PR friendly database.
- How do we protect personal information? – We take appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up-to-date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
- When applying to any blogging assignment, you give your consent and understand your email address and names are forward along with any pitch information you submit to the creator of the assignment you have applied for.
- When you post information that is accessible online using the Bloggers Required service, you may receive unsolicited messages from third parties that are not associated with the Bloggers Required service. Bloggers Required does not share or sell information for commercial purposes.
- Your consent – By providing us with your personal data, you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with the above purposes and this privacy statement.
Bloggers Required does not control the content of blog assignments submitted/community activities, and is not responsible for their contents or their authenticity. The inclusion of blog assignments submitted by Bloggers Required or community activity does not imply any endorsement of the material or any association with the brand/business/start-up. The user/blogger is solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained in the blog assignment, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such blog assignment.
Bloggers Required cannot, in any way, be held responsible for the content that bloggers produce and publish for you. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or sentiment of content that is written in connection with our blogging assignments. Any reliance you place on such content is therefore strictly at your own risk. We accept no liability for any contract or arrangement that you enter into with bloggers. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of Bloggers Required.
When applying to any blogging assignment you give your consent and understand your email address and names are forward along with any pitch information you submit to the creator of the assignment you have applied for.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos relating to it are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bloggers Required takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Bloggers Required cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or financial loss incurred as a result of direct or indirect use of the Bloggers Required website.
(Bloggers) 10 top tips on how to pitch for a blogging assignment.
(Bloggers) Blogger tips for beginning work with a brand on a blogging assignment.
(Brands) Here are a few tips to follow, once you have received responses to your blogging assignment.