I’ve got a great giveaway for you this week and I’m sure this will appeal to many of you that are in the process of adapting your home to make it more user friendly for your children.
I am pretty rubbish when it comes to interior design and we have chosen light colours in our house because William likes being in a light/bright environment because of his vision. I’d love to be a bit more adventurous with our decor but I’m always a bit nervous!
However, our house is full of photos of special memories and there are pictures everywhere, so you can imagine my delight when discovered you can get custom printed wallpaper which can include your own photos – imagine how amazing this could be if you were doing a Superhero themed bedroom or something!
I’m sure many of you will be using a disabled facilities grant to cover your home adaptions and that can be very limiting in terms of what you can spend on decorating so this giveaway might be the answer you’ve been looking for! Imagine turning your child’s room into somewhere that is not only practical in terms of accessibility but is also somewhere they want to be because of the decor, somewhere that looks like a kids bedroom instead of a hospital room! That’s what I see this paper as doing!
But this give away is open to anyone and everyone whatever de corating plans you have coming up.
I have teamed up with Colour Graphics to bring you this fantastic giveaway and you can win £150 to spend on your very own custom wallpaper printing!
So, what image would you turn into wallpaper if you won?
For your chance to win this fantastic prize, please enter by simply leaving a comment below.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified via this post so do keep an eye on your Facebook notifications
5. The winner will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 7th July 2017.
Have you read my latest posts?
Receive EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments via our weekly email newsletter
Join over 16,500 bloggers and subscribe to our mailing list to receive NEW and EXCLUSIVE blogging assignments, giveaways and news.
Thank you for subscribing. Your weekly email blogging assignment email will be delivered every Monday.
Something went wrong.