The one thing I’ve noticed about raising girls compared to boys is the amount of little, odd yet cute toys they like. Garreth was all for Lego Hero things…but, Seren, she is into anything collectible. Anything that has more than one variety. Her latest obsession is Shnooks.
I hadn’t heard of Shnooks before we were asked to review them last year. Seren, naturally, thought they were great. She made a little unboxing video of the first series of Shnooks on YouTube.
Fast forward to this year and we were asked to review the latest Shnooks, series 2. The same loveable cuddlies but with new characters and (this is the best bit) scented accessories.
Seren is still learning how to present YouTube videos but she’s doing a fab job! Far better than I can do anyway.
So without further ado… I present Seren’s Shnooks unboxing video.
Shnooks Series 2 retail at £7.99 and are available from all good toy retailers. For full details on where to buy visit Shnooks Where to Buy.
BUT, Zuru have allowed me two Shnooks to give away to one lucky winner.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is enter the Rafflecopter giveaway below.
Terms & Conditions
- The giveaway will end on Sunday 11th March at 11.59pm.
- ONE winner will be chosen at random and notified within 7 days of the giveaway ending.
- The winner will receive two assorted Shnooks Series 2 Toys.
- The giveaway is open to UK Residents aged 18 or over only.
- The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- If using the ‘subscribe to newsletter’ entry option please click here to sign up and don’t forget to verify your email.