This is a sponsored post. This product was provided to Bloggers Required by gearbest.com in order to review it. However, the opinions expressed in this review are independent and our own.
After a hard day blogging, concentrating on blog post text, re-writes and updates you might well have tired and puffy eyes. To solve this problem, we might just have found the perfect item to soothe and revitalise those tired blogging eyes once and for all. It’s called the Multifunctional Magnetic Far-infrared MP3 Eye Care Massager.
What it claims to do:
Rejuvenate puffy and tired eyes and help reduce tension, headaches and stress.
How does it do this:
It mimics a head massage in the form of stimulating various pressure points on your forehead, along with a vibrating functionality to help you relax and a hot compress to help aid blood circulation.
Other points of interest:
- The massager runs via the mains or 4 AA batteries.
- Included is a built-in selection of relaxing music to help you de-stress.
- The unit is available in three colours.
- Timer setting for overall massage experience.
After opening the box I quickly inserted 4 AA batteries to needed to power the device. Checking out the user manual wasn’t much help, as no English instructions were offered. However, there are only a few buttons on the unit to operate, so it’s very easy to work out how to use it.
My first impression of wearing the item was a little odd, not having experienced anything like this before. The air compression pulses on various parts of your forehead felt a little unnatural first time around, so my next step was to trial the massager in an environment away from my computer and office, so I headed to a quiet space.
Turning on the massager again for the second time, this time in a different environment, made me immediately feel more relaxed. You could totally zone out and appreciate what the eye massager does and why. I set the timer to a 5-minute setting and let it work its magic. I wasn’t keen on the vibration option, but that is easily turned off. Overall, this seems like a bit of an unusual gadget, but haven given it a chance and in the right environment, it did seem to soothe some tension and relax me.
To be in with a chance of winning the eye massager, just enter as outlined below.
- You must be a UK resident to enter.
- The winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted within 7 days of the competition finishing, they will also be named on this blog post.
- The winners will be contacted via email
Multifunctional Magnetic Far-infrared MP3 Eye Care Massager£22.17
- Good price point
- The timer option works well
- The forehead massage feels good
- Selection of different pressure points situlated
- No English instructions.
- Takes time to get used to.
- Not a fan of the pre-installed music