Good morning, it’s that time of the week again when Sharon, Nicky and I look forward to your posts about all things Tween, Teen & Young Adult related as well as any burning lifestyle issues you would like to share.
Our favourite post from last week was Rachna and her post on Tween Tantrums: How To Handle Them. I am glad to say that this phase is behind me now but that is not to say the agony of it is far from my memory.
It is a difficult transitioning period for all involved and requires patience and diplomacy in bucket loads. Rachna sounds like she has the situation well and truly under control and her advice will no doubt provide a useful reference for any parent who still has all this to come. Do take a read if only to heave a sigh of relief that you survived and share any pearls of wisdom of any you own.
Now onto this week.
Please take some time to read the rules below before linking and please remember the golden rule of blogging is to share the linky love and remember to comment. We look forward to reading your posts.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar by copying the code and adding it into the text version of your post – if you need help read this Linky Guide from Becky at Cuddle Fairy or tweet one of us.
- Link up one post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please) that relate to children over the age of 10 years (Tweens, Teens or young adult children) and midlife.
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Your post will be pinned to the #TweensTeensBeyond Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)