Happy New Year dear friends and welcome back to the first Tweens, Teens & Beyond link-up of 2019 with Sharon, Nicky and I.
It seems like only yesterday that we were signing off and preparing for the festivities ahead. I hope that you all had a restful Christmas with friends and family and are starting the New Year with all your batteries fully recharged.
I have to admit to having struggled a bit with the onset of more blogging after such a long break but as with everything you enjoy in life you just need a gentle nudge in the right direction and it all comes flooding back.
So, firstly our collective favourite post from the last link-up was from the talented Enda with his very touching tale of the loss of a local farmer There is a light that does go out – farewell to Martin. Wherever you live in the world, there are always local figures that make up the heart and soul of your community and whose sudden absence is felt strongly by all those who took their presence for granted. Do take a read of Enda’s post if you missed it.
Moving on to this month, please do join us with your posts not only about Tweens & Teens, but also about yourselves – the bit “beyond” parenting – your passions, your interests, your opinions, your thoughts, your reviews on anything that takes your fancy – midlife, travel, health, fashion – we love to hear about other things outside the world of parenting.
If you are new to us then thank you for joining us and do take a look at the rules before linking up and share the posts you have enjoyed reading, adding the hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond.
We look forward to reading your posts. In the meantime, don’t forget we are open for the month so please do pop back anytime to link up a second post and catch up on some of the newer posts as well.
The linky opens at 10am on the first Tuesday of the month and closes at midnight on the last Tuesday of the month.
Please could you:
- Grab the Tweens,Teens & Beyond badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar – if you need help message any of us and we will help you out.
- Link up a maximum of two posts old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome but not other linky’s please).
- Tweet us @motherofteensuk, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer
- Comment on the hosts’ posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you:
- All three of us will comment on your post and share it on Twitter.
- Each month we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
- By entering the link you are agreeing to be added to the email reminder list. (You can request to be removed at any time!)