There may not be free-flowing champagne, but Twitter parties can be a fun, low-cost way of attracting new followers to your brand’s Twitter handle, gathering interest and attention around what you have to say. They can have the potential to attract hundreds of tweets about your brand within a very short space of time.
What is a Twitter party?
A Twitter party is an online discussion around a pre-determined topic and hashtag. Most Twitter parties last for around one hour and have an expert panellist and a host to keep the party on topic. The hashtag can be followed and used to ask questions with. Customers love them as very often Twitter parties contain prizes for those who engage with the party.
Why are Twitter parties useful for brands?
Twitter parties can be a great way of creating conversation and buzz around a new product launch or service. They also help connect your brand with new followers, advocates and those that are enthusiastic about your brand.
How we can help
We can help you with every stage of organising a Twitter party…
- Provide expert consultancy on how to host a Twitter party, particularly if this is your first party, and be on hand to advise on themes and structure
- Help source expert panellists for your Twitter party. Guidance will also be given to you as the ‘host’
- Create a Twitter party agenda for panellists to follow (based on client briefing), which will include pre-scripted questions to help keep conversation moving at a good pace
- Create a landing page on the Bloggers Required site for party promotion/collecting attendee info (based on client briefing)
- Advertise your Twitter party via our newsletter (9,000+ bloggers)
- Bespoke communications to relevant bloggers from our PR-friendly database
- Advertise your Twitter party via our social channels
- Creation of Twitter party and competition T&Cs
- Measurement: provide you with a detailed post-party report, detailing your hashtag’s performance before, during and after the event. We can also publish highlights of your Twitter party on Storify.
- Advice on Twitter web platforms to help follow the party
For further information on our Twitter party service, please get in touch.