Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
We are looking for blog posts about nursery related topics from around England – professional advice in various categories. We would like to engage with more nurseries and nursery nurses (particularly in South London) and to do that we would like to have some insightful blog posts to help them with their daily tasks.
What is the blogging assignment?
500 – 1000 words on any of the following topics
1. Nursery nurse related blog posts:
– CPD (what is available on the market)
– workload (options)
– career progression 1 (from unqualified to Nursery manager)
– career progression 2 (from Nursery manager to a different career)
– working in a team (how to be efficient when looking after children with other staff members)
– EYFS activities for under 2s
– EYFS activities for over 2s
– Child development tips (to be used in nurseries)
2. Nursery Manager/Owner related blog posts
– responsibilities (how to make a day more efficient)
– staff recruitment (ideas, struggles)
– accident, incident and risk assessment records (how to be efficient about it)
– publicity, open weekends (ideas on how to attract more people)
– OFTSED (how to be best prepared for an inspection)
– growing (opening a new branch)
– Administration and finance
– How to support staff in delivering the Foundation Stage
What type of blogs are you looking for?
Professional, friendly, well written, provocative, funny, insightful, interesting blog posts. Obviously, we are not expecting each blog post to be all of the above, but it needs to be engaging for the reader.
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
Payment (Per blog post)
How else might you compensate the blogger?
When would the blogger need to complete and publish the blogging assignment by?
3-4 weeks after receiving the product/item to review or email agreement to proceed.
Assignment close date:
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.
Embed the latest assignments badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://bloggersrequired.com/latest-blogging-assignments/"title="Latest blogging assignments"><img src="https://bloggersrequired.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Bloggers-Required-Assignments-Badge-2018.png" alt="Latest blogging assignments" style=”border:none;" /></a></div>Partners
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected]
Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway/request or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway/request or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.
Important updates to Bloggers Required policies
Thank you for being a part of the Bloggers Required community.
The Bloggers Required Team