Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
Haute Florist pride themselves on the sustainability efforts performed to ensure they are providing customers with the best quality flowers with an ethical journey and business model. Every single one of their stems are carefully selected from ethical and sustainable flower farms from across the world. They take great care in sourcing flowers with the happiness of both farm-workers and our environment at the forefront.
• Each year we recycle 104 tonnes of green waste into compost, which is equivalent to eight double-decker buses!
• Each year, we recycle all of our cardboard (60 tonnes), equivalent to six Blue Whales!
• All of our staff are committed to protecting the environment. They use recyclable/reusable bottles.
• We are virtually zero-landfill, and we are working on the rest.
• We have replaced most plastic packaging e.g bubble wrap with sustainable paper alternatives.
• We have replaced ribbons with raffia, which is a recyclable form of hay.
• We don’t use ribbon ties – we use sustainable wooden holders instead.
• Our individual flower food packaging is fully compostable and the ink printed on it is dissolvable to ensure that it degrades.
What is the blogging assignment?
We’re looking for modern bloggers to review our products and include the luxury sustainable gifting side of the company.
What type of blogs are you looking for?
Fashion, home, lifestyle and interiors.
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
Getting to keep the product
How else might you compensate the blogger?
When would the blogger need to complete and publish the blogging assignment by?
1-2 weeks after receiving the product/item to review or email agreement to proceed.
Assignment close date:
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected]
Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway/request or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway/request or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.
Important updates to Bloggers Required policies
Thank you for being a part of the Bloggers Required community.
The Bloggers Required Team