Brand or business name:
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the blogger’s help with?
Hi, we’re Nutribuddy – a company who provide yummy nutritional products using high-quality ingredients.
We have just launched a new package called the Breakfast Kit. Here is what it contains:
– Nutribuddy Breakfast Shake: an organic blend of oats, seeds & coconut. Comes in vanilla, chocolate brownie and naked (unflavoured & unsweetened) flavours
– Instant Chia & Coconut Porridge: instant porridge that you can quickly heat up in the microwave with added chia seeds and coconut for extra nutrition and flavour
– Chia Seeds – nutritious seeds you can sprinkle over porridge, smoothies, yoghurt etc for added goodness
– Flaxseeds – nutritious seeds you can sprinkle over porridge, smoothies, yoghurt etc for added goodness
– Desiccated Coconut – coconut flakes you can sprinkle over porridge, smoothies, yoghurt etc for added nutrition and flavour
– Shaker Bottle – comes in red or black
All of the products in The Breakfast Kit are:
– Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
– Gluten-free (we use special gluten-free oats which have been tested to ensure they are 100% gluten-free)
– Low calories
What is the blogging assignment?
We would love it if you could write a review of the Breakfast Kit. Please cover the following topics in the review:
– Your first impressions of the products (this could include how they look, your thoughts on the ingredients or nutritional values etc)
– How the products taste
– If you find the products really simple to use
– If they keep you feeling full!
– Any other comments, if you have any
– Pictures, of course :)
Please, can the blog post go live around 1 week after receiving products? This should be enough time to try all products. If you want to experiment further, 2 weeks is also fine.
We would also love to see frequent posts on social media, mainly Instagram.
What type of blogs are you looking for?
Any type of blog is welcome! We would love to see some bloggers who are passionate about the gluten-free or vegan lifestyle, but this doesn’t have to be everyone. We’d also love to see some health, beauty, fashion, mummy and food blogs.
We will be looking for people who are active on social media as this is an important part of the assignment to us.
We will also be looking for bloggers based in the UK.
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
Getting to keep the product
How else might you compensate the blogger?
We are offering an affiliate link and personalised social media discount code that will earn you 10% of any sales generated through your review/social media code. This is totally optional, of course.
We love to re-post your Instagram posts on our page.
When would the blogger need to complete and publish the blogging assignment by?
1-2 weeks after receiving the product/item to review or email agreement to proceeded.
Assignment close date:
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.
If you would like to get involved with Bloggers Required, we're always happy to hear from prospective advertisers, newsletter sponsors and partners, just give us a shout at [email protected]
Bloggers Required does not write or imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of, the product/service/brand/business/blogger named in this blogging assignment/giveaway/request or similar, and is not responsible for the assignment/giveaway/request or similar contents or their authenticity. Please read our T&Cs, blogger FAQ and ethical blogging guide before applying to blogging assignments UK – US.
Important updates to Bloggers Required policies
Thank you for being a part of the Bloggers Required community.
The Bloggers Required Team