Please read the guidelines before you submit your blogging guest post:
The sort of posts we like:
- Blogging tips, tools, security and blog marketing
- WordPress Plugins and Themes, and how to’s.
- Running an online business.
- Social media marketing, tips and tricks.
- Blogging related “How to” and list posts.
- SEO tools, platforms, and case study.
The following guidelines should be followed by all contributors. Only posts approved by our editor will feature on Bloggers Required:
- Blog posts should be at least 500 words but less than 1500 and written in English.
- Blog posts must be well-written of high-quality and original. Posts considered to be of low quality will be declined by our editors. If you post has not been published within 72 hours. it won’t be posted at all!
- Links within the article should point to quoted and/or relevant resources only. Any other links will removed by our editor.
- The Bloggers Required editor reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit
- Once published please promote the published post across your own social channels to gain maximum exposure.
- 1-2 sentence author bio, including 1 anchor text link to your own blog.
These guidelines were written to ensure that Bloggers Required continues to grow as a trusted blogging resource across the internet.
Our editor reserves the right to decline, edit or remove any post at any time, if it is believed to be negatively affecting the authority of Bloggers Required.
Why blog for us?
- We will tweet your guest post to our 15,000 followers.
- Featured on our home page.
- It will also be shared on Facebook, Pinterest and G+
- If we really like it, we will add it to our twice weekly newsletter, that goes to 15,000 subscribers.